Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

making cannabutter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by robertdowning, Oct 21, 2010.

1. How much butter should i use making cannabutter with a little over 11g? most of the recipes ive seen say to use a pound of butter per ounce of bud, but i dont have that much right now, and the brownie recipe only calls for one stick of butter, should i just use more butter of will one stick be enough?

2. you can just use like a stick and a half or two because it might evaporate, worst case scenario you have a little bit left over either put a little more in the brownies than the recipe calls for nothing bad will happen or save what you had left over and spread it on some toast or something! Or you could get a pack or brownie mix that calls for oil and make cannabis oil, very easy and works too!

good luck

I dont get high, i stay high.

3. sounds nice, lol

4. Personnally, I would check this link, second sticky;

Incredible, Edible Herb - Grasscity.com Forums

:cool::smoke:

5. 11g...depends on the quality of the bud and how strong you want it to be.
    I'd go with a stick of butter, to get something really nice and strong.
    Nothing evaporates.
    That should be enough to make some brownies.
    Spread on toast if you don't mind he flavour would also work pretty well.