Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making Cannabutter

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Gaara247, Jun 14, 2012.

1. I have done it several times, but never on my own without from a friend. Can someone post several steps do make the dankest canna butter possibly(no oil please) and don't post a link to another forum if it isn't helpful. Faster reply will be great since I wanna do this today

Ingredients: 20gs of Midgrade, 1/2 oz of stems, four gs of medical bud.

2. [quote name='"Gaara247"']I have done it several times, but never on my own without from a friend. Can someone post several steps do make the dankest canna butter possibly(no oil please) and don't post a link to another forum if it isn't helpful. Faster reply will be great since I wanna do this today

Ingredients: 20gs of Midgrade, 1/2 oz of stems, four gs of medical bud.[/quote]

Follow the cannaoil tutorial in badkats cannapharm sticky. Substitute the oil for butter and follow her exact steps. Youll have a very potent batch of butter