Making cannabuter with trim leaves

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Smokeysmok3, May 5, 2011.

1. where on the oregon coast are you all located at?

2. Got an OMMP card ? if so you should be able to find plenty. I am sure there are co-ops that will happily accommodate you up to 2 ounces per month.

Now quit trolling,PMing, friend requesting(or whatever else), Peeps to get their locations on these boards .

3. #23 Ccoastal, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What PD are u from?

4. @wharf closest one i know if is in astoria, which is a good 20 min ride from where im at. no way to get there, i dont have an ommp card, but even if i did there are no dispensaries or clinics nearby.

@ccoastal paranoid much?

5. Lol very with good reason to be I will say I'm on the south coast

6. Qp really? I am guessing your not using all choice trimmings?
    I go 2 zips and only use stuff I can see frost on. Butter fat can only hold so much and I am only finding 17% butter fat in the butters around here. A 3" cookie and people are only eating half telling me a whole and their toast :hippie:

7. #27 Ccoastal, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Oh no I do lol I just make really really strong butter and depending on if I'm gettin some to someone I might add some more butter to it and thin it out for em I like hash more tho eatin it takes about a hour to fully hit u