Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making Cannabis Tintcure with Apple Cider Vinegar

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by mralan, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi..

I will be making a Cannabis Tintcure soon with Apple Cider Vinegar. I have just ordered the vinegar now. This will be for pure medicinal purpose. I was going to use rubbing alcohol but couldn't buy everclear in the UK.... And I didn't really want to use that Isopryl stuff...

So has anyone done this before..?? I have seen that Rick guy who boils it all in a rice cooker and that but I don't think I will be going as far as that.

It is for topical application.

My understanding is that I can just but a load of bud in a jar with the apple cider vinegar and shake it on and off for 30 days.... Then strain it?? Is this too long or too short??

Can anyone get back to me with ANY information..

2. PLease check out the INcredible Edible Herb forum for tinctures, plenty of threads in there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.