making bud more potent

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Majorkronic, Apr 6, 2011.

1. iv'e had an idea lately, i got amost a quarter of some k town from Kc, but i wanna get really high like i did onthis mowie wowie shit the otha day.anyways i was thinkin about like putting some weed like in a tiny box made from steel screen, break up the bud first. Then i was gonna put that ittle screen box with the bud into a pill pipe i made, then smoke the rest of what i got through then when im done with the sack ill smoke that bud in the scree, im thinkin since that thing is gonna be in the pipe broken up thc will gather up on the bud and make it more crazy lol, what do you guys think? i did it before the bud turned yellow and sticky i dont kno if i got super blazed tho i forgot

2. well I tried to read this. I failed.

3. I don't get it lol

4. shiittt mayne idk man it'll proly work i think you shud try it or sumthin

5. tempted to understand.... epic fail. maybe pics of the pipe so we know what ur talkin about.. idk what a pill bottle pipe is... sounds like res'd up bud... i rather smoke the bud. when im out if desperate scrape up resin smoke it. rather not ruin already perfectly bud with resin

6. I believe i understand what your saying, better grammer and sentence structure will go along way within the GC realm.

So you are thinking of breaking up your chronic and putting it inside your pipe so that as you smoke the resin that normally collects in/on the sodes of the pipe will build up on the weed??

honestly i think this could go either way. the heat from the smoke might vape/breakdown some of the thc in the weed inside the pipe so youd get initially higher but the weed would be worse off for it when you try to smoke it later. If it wasn't hot enough to degrade the weed then im sure it would collect some resin from the smoke that would in theory make it more potent. The only thing is that it would make the weed fukn nasty probably, itd prolly taste somewhere between resin hits and normal fresh weed and like weed that had just sat out in the air and gotten sort of stale/dry.

Give it a shot mane, that is actually a pretty interesting idea if i interpreted it right. Id like to know how it turns out.

7. ever seen a chamber pipe. i got one and thats what its made for. i dont think you should be leaving the flame on there so long its burning weed in the pipe, just the bowl. while your not the first one with that idea it sure has been proven to work, or help.

8. No proper Grammer USed?
    [​IMG]

9. 5 years ago was the last time i had to write a paper so grammar has no useful purpose in my life, maybe yours.
    oh and don’t take that so seriously.

10. Grammar*