1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Making Bud Butter.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by kottonmouth, Jan 9, 2004.

1. Hey everyone im planing on making some bud brownies this saturday. If been trying to find a recipe for making butter but the only one i could find was making a pound of butter with 50-60 grams. Does anyone know how to do it with just say an 8th. Thanks for the help.
  2. ok i used the search to figure out how to make bud butter but now the only question i have is would an 8th work or do i need to use a lot of weed. i was thinking about melting a stick of butter with and then mixing in an 8th. Is that ratio good?
  3. Yeah that sounds pretty good. Did you read the part about the garlic for the smell, probably would add some good flavor too. Have fun and let us know how it goes.
  4. garlic in your brownies? that sounds kind of gross to me. how many people are gunna be eating these brownies? cause 1/8 to yourself is a LOT
  5. For a whole batch of brownies? an 1/8 is not alot. The garlic is for the smell, and your right it prob. wouldn't be very good in the brownies but I would rather eat garlic brownies than get caught.
  6. to use less pot, use less butter, too. It's the simple solutions that always go overlooked. Figure out the volume measurement of a pound of butter and 50-60 grams is 2 ounces of pot so for a half pound use 1 ounce. You want to know the volume of 1/16 lb or 1 ounce of butter for 1/8 ounce of pot. Google it and tell us the results.
  7. Well instead of making brownies me and my girlfriend made rice crispy treats. They worked great. I decided to put in a little more so we put in like 4.5 grams.
  8. how many rice crispy treats did you get out of it?

Grasscity Deals Near You