Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making Bubble Hash. Need Help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushMane33, Feb 9, 2011.

1. So i just got a set of 4 bag set of 1 gallon pollen extraction bags...Pollen extraction bags 4 Liter / 1 Gallon - English - Grasscity.com

I have never made hash before and was wondering how much good bud would I need to use to get a decent ammount of hash. I know hash is often made with trim or leafs but I don't grow so I have to use bud. I have access to large ammounts of high grade weed and want to know how much to use. I was thinking of trying a half ounce for my first time incase I mess up but don't know if it would be enough to produce a reasonable ammount of hash. Any advice?

I was also wondering what the difference will be with the product of each bag? I've got a 200 micron, 160 micron, 120 micron, 90 micron and 50 micron. What should i expect as far as potency from each bag and which should I keep as hash?