Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making brownies with Vaped Bud

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ganjababe8151, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Hey.... I wanna make some brownies right now, not from scratch either. The kind in a box at the store and you add a egg and vegetable oil, mix, bake, boom! Anyway, I have a bunch of vaped weed here. But I don't wanna make cannabutter. Should I just mix the vaped bud directly into the brownie mix??? Will this work??

2. That could work but like it will barley get you high or not even get you high. Lets say it asks for 1/4 of vegatable oil. Don't use oil. Just melt like 1/5 or 6 of butter then poor in a little cup and sprinkle all the weed you want let it sit for 3-8 minutes and then get brownie mix and mix the butter with weed and eggs together. Then bake it, then eat up!

3. Awesome! Thank you (^-^)!

4. TELL me how it is. And all that after. Im curious:)