Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MAKING BROWNIES TOMORROW HELP ME WITH OIL EXTRACTION

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Chuck_Finley, Jan 17, 2014.

1. well title says it all, first off what is the best type of oil to use and second
    what should i do if im right i plan on putting about i will probbaly be making (2) 16 brownie batches
    plan on using a half oz for each batch so if my math is right 14/16 is .875 per brownie so what is the best way to get the most thc in my oil, should i throw the weed itself(grounded up or not) into an oven and decarb it or should i just throw it in a crockpot at 220 for 2-3 hours
     while i mixx it every 30 or so mins 
    pleasse help guys trying to be as efficiant as possible

2. If you want to be as efficient as possible, I recommend doing some intensive reading about what you're going to be doing and how you're going to go about doing it.

If you're not sure what is the most effective oil to use, or even how to prepare your oil, then that leads me to believe that you haven't even started down the road of research towards how you are going to make these brownies.  There are many important things to keep in mind, and missing one of them could drastically change your results.

I know you may want to rush this because you're excited to make potent edibles, but you're going to be kicking yourself if you just try and wing it and they're not activated right and you waste your materials by missing one essential step.  Do yourself a favor and research now, keep reading and trying to understand until you have a clear idea of how you're going to conduct this step by step in your head and why you are doing each step, then you will know you are ready.

Here, I'll help get you started. 

http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/742831-badkats-cannapharm-canna-caps-uv-reactive-glowing-hash-candy-canna-bombs-more.html/page-17#entry11299348