Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making Brownies this weekend help!!!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by aw69, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Hey guys/girls, this weekend I decided to make some brownies I have a decent amount of bubblegum shake left and am going to be getting (2) betty crocker brownie mixes with hershey fudge, the 2 boxes combined call for 1 cup of oil, so how much bud should I use? And I've heard many ways of cooking which is more potent? I've heard cook for a hour then freeze then reheat? What are your methods of great potency and flavor..?

2. its shake right?? an ounce would be ideal assuming its 24 brownies total. as for cooking, id say dont bother with the freezing thing. either do the crockpot method or the regular method which is stickied

3. Alrite ya I've been reading up on brownies on GC, and someone said that the dose per brownie is around .5 to get stil really high, any idea on this? I was thinking around 15gs for the two boxes simmered in oil for 3-5 hours? Any ideas?

4. the cooking method sounds good, but how many brownies do the boxes make? just make dosing easy either 1g or .5g per brownie.