Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making Bongs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PurpleHaze312, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Aight, so I made my first bong out of a water bottle, pen, metal socket for the bowl and tape. Shit worked very well and I'm :smoking:

So now this got me thinking about how I can make this bong better. Like I got some crazy ideas to make a huge bong out of multiple water bottles and I got my hot glue gun out so this shits on!

My main question is what makes a bong good? Water quantity? Size? Shit like that...

Thanks!

2. get some glass jars and aquarium tubing and wat not. make a vape out of a light bulb then run it through a bong shits amazing

3. youtube and google bud

4. Does the size of the bong and how much water is in it make a difference?

5. No you probably won't heat it too much.

Size and water quantity just affords more filtration and cooling. After a certain point it can become overkill; a 1 qt. water bottle is probably about perfect for a disposable homemade.