Making bho with bubble hash

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by ckk, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Is it possible to run a tube full of 4 ounces of ground up bubble hash?

2. Most definitely

3. It'll be some pretty bomb shit with that much hash ran thru. Post some pics if you decide to go for it. "Note" Id just smoke the QP of hash.:)

4. The hash was a gift for finishing highschool when everyone thought I was just going to drop out and I live in the middle of Cali so getting bud and hash is no problem at all but I'd really like to blast this hash in a tube for some tasty oil. I tried searching the forum but couldn't find Anything on doing a run with only hash and would hate to give it a go and waste that much hash.

5. You just need to grind it up or pulverize it.

6. bubble hash makes great bho, though Spaced is right grind it so its very crumbly.  The yield is usually great, I get 20-21 grams running an oz, after vacuum purging.  Tasty!

7. the mason jar/thermos extraction method works better for bubble. You need to use too much butane to dissolve the hash enough. If you do a soak instead of blasting right through you can use much less solvent and it will be safer, unless you're running stainless tubes like i got, I would never do it with a glass tube.

8. I've done a couple small batches with hash, maybe 8 grams a piece, makes the best shatter I've ever had ever ever **Knives heated dull Orange Release sweet smoky nectar I am lifted high**