Making an ethnobotanical garden

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by gr0wer, Mar 13, 2004.

1. about the salvia trip, its diffrent and you must let it take its course and take over your body, restance wont do anything but bug you out. the best description ive heard is "loss of ego" whoever you are and however you act you are no longer, you cant laught you cant talk you cant think ect. I alrady took 2 doses of the plant I just smoke it unextracted for for smoke 2 bowls, which is about 4-6 hits, it gets a bit harder to light teh ligher and take the hit as you go, this is why i guess they make the 20x extacts. Ill be making an extract batch this summer after i propigate the plants, allot ( I wanted to say a bit but im not like that LOL)

2. The tobaccoos are starting to take off now. I layed some clear plastic over the planta going from that fence to stakes about 2' high, so its slanted. The ends are open so theres tond of airflow but its nice and humid under there. One of teh tobaccoo plants started to show a main stem and many leaves then today i took a closer look and saw the begining of flowers so i pinched them off since tobaccoo plants in flower make smaller narrow leaves.

Slavia i just realized that it should be right under my 70w, teh plant normaly grows in partillay shady spots so i figgured keep them like 2' from my 70w, not i have htem about 1' away and growth increased. Ive been toping the crap out of the slavia since they dont respond to training. I need to propigate them more and possibly put some clones into an outdoor bubbler system on my porch. Soon i should have 2 nice big mom plants and tons of smaller plants all round the house. I cant wait to do my first salvia enhancment.

The poppies starting taking off over the last week. The one biggest one in the pic is about 5" tall. My bed of seedlings are getting bigger too but there far behind the rest.

I got a coffee plant off ebay, its just like 10" 6 cuttings that were rooted and stuck into the soil.

I got a datura cutting but left it in my sort of friends car, simply because the kid is totally oblivious to life and stupid, and ive asked him to drop it off over the phone and he's like "yea i was coming to your house right after i leave" im like WTF since when wer eoyu coming to my house im asking you now???? Just a note the kids parents are from india and he wears blue contacts??? WTF again! anyways im just going to ask the guy i got the cutting form to give me a cutting after he ggrows his cuttings out more. He works at a nursery and some guy there has a garden like mine with all ethobotanical plants.

I got yopo seeds that contain 5-meo-dmt and i smoked a seed toning i got a headaceh and a small high. ill try it once more doing a full dose with 5 seeds and then just grow the plant for the hell of it. From what I felt its not a good high.

My HBW plant is starting to build up its growth tip. On shroomery in teh ethobotanical garded forum the guys have been trying to flower them indoors with no success. So i think ill play with them and see what happens then put them outtdise next spring and hopefully get some seeds. My friends love LSA! Its the best feeling and everything looks soo cool. Its noting like LSD though from what ive heard.

So far i got all the shroom spores i have started but the EQ hasnt colonized and wasnt contamed it looked and smelt fine today when i dumped them and made new. I think the grain was too wet and the syringes are dam weak from spore source. The syringes are so weak i woldnt doubt if they make 30+ syringes per print.

I ordered 100 large myco bags and a 12" impulse sealer, the bags are 8" but i might want to get some bigger bags down teh road so i can make like like 2 gal of spawn all in one. The total cost bags and sealer was $75.

I make my first outdor patch using a quart of the casing i used to spawn onto my big casing. I dug a 1'x1' spot about 5" deep and mixed in the manure/straw with a shovel full of uncolonized manure/straw teh put a 1" layer of dirst/dung on top and put about 1" of wet leaf on top as mulch. I dug it up a bit today and watered, Its colonizing well :D.. Thats the florida cube.

3. here's a pic of the garden.

Attached Files:

4. One of the larger jasmine tobacco plants with a solo cup for size. This one didnt go to flower like 2-3 others did.

Attached Files:

5. heres the 2 that went into flower and stretched out. i pinched off the flowers and that should have stoped the process. I noticed that the secondary growth is starting to come in now since i pulled teh main top that had the flowers. ill haev to see how it responds to being toped. I wanted big wide leaves for tonns of king size blunt wraps, but if this gives me a few branches with tons of medium sized leaves for cigar filler ill be happy also and have a local cigar facory roll them up for me. Cigars that is, not blunts :p

Attached Files:

6. heres the other big one and yu can see the morningglories chilling in the back. Havent been paying too much attention to them.

Attached Files:

7. heres the largest poppie plant and the patch thats the furthest ahead. Its a white or possibly blue persian, im betting its white though because its a bit ligher colored then some of the others.

Attached Files:

8. heres my indoor, i have some tobacco's i need to put into pots or in a shady spot in the ground, my san pedro that rooting and my HBW plant (bottom right in the closet).

Attached Files:

9. Nice plants you got here Grower. Didnt even see this thread!
    I saw some salvia's at the store the other day, are they easy to maintain?

Just wondering also, how does that fresh tobacco smoke(or do you smoke it)compared to these chemical cigs, i thought about growing my own for pipe smoking.

10. Na actualll i took my first full drag out of a cig yesterday, but it was a coke cig. I dont care much for cigs. Im mostly going to be making cigars and massive blunt wraps. :D every saturday over the summer my parents sleep out on our boak and me and my bro have mad people ovee, mostly our main crews. My plan to to make an untimate ~1z blunt and get like 15 heads on it. and also make an etheno blunt with weed,salvia,datura,yopo,and opium

11. Yea so lesson learned, never start flowering plants under 24/7, out of 10 larger plants 9 went into flower. Im allowing the 2 larger faster growing plants to flower so i can have seeds for next years crop for sure and pinched the main top flowers off all the others. The 2 that first went into flower i also pinched the lower growths buds.

I planted some phalaris grass so i can make some nn-dmt, 5-meo-dmt, and Bufotenine. I planted them agains my fence in a 8x8' plot. I loosened up the top soil, spread 3 gal of compost and mixed into teh top 1" or so, sowed the 2 packets of seeds (about 1/4 cup), about one per inch, covered with about 2 gal or 1/8-1/4" of compost then 1 gal of peat. My giganthimum popies sprouted yesterday, there little black sprouts, compared to the persian which were green sprouts nd the mcormics were purple. I beleive this has to do with the color of the flowers, same cooured with hte morning glories with the while flower spouts "pearly gates" not only had a better germ rate but had nice green leaves while the colored flower morning glory sprouts were purplish. dred mabey this has to do with one of your first thread about the purple stems, it's genetics and effects teh color of the plants, possibly it tells you if its a good purpeling strain if you drop the temps sub 60F at night.

12. Uptdate! Eerything grew! LOL :D he only new thing is more monte's up front and i got a new rez so i can make 25 gal batches of organic tea's.Ive just been using manure but im going to manure with bat guano and some kelp. I just gave them the first feeding they've had in about a week so both the tobacco and popies are a bit light colored. The jasmine tobaccos are well into flower and the first flowers should open within the next few days.

13. Heres the group shot :D

Attached Files:

14. A tobacco bud of the second largest plant, you can see the tallest one in the background it's about 3'

Attached Files:

15. the big bed, you can see a clump of ~8 white persians in the upper left growing much faster then the rest.

Attached Files:

16. heres a shot of the white/blue persians,

Attached Files:

17. heres a shot of those juicy peaches! I had to thin the peaches out since the tree had a bad leaf fungus problem I dumped a good 20 lbs of manure at its base an dhave been watering when it dosent rain to amke up for the fact its a hurt plant, the peaches have doubbled in size and growth rate over the last week.

Attached Files:

18. The whole tree

Attached Files:

19. My organic tea rez. Bottoms up! :eek:

Attached Files:

20. My lovely HBW plant. Im averaging 1.3 new leafs per week.

Attached Files: