Making an ethnobotanical garden

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by gr0wer, Mar 13, 2004.

1. I can send a wrap leaf or two your way, roll some organic bluntz :D.. that is if your bud is organic too. Pm me your addy.

Anyone else want a sample leaf, i have 100+. Just PM me your addy and ill send one your way in an envelope.

2. Hey grower.

well good.

but i just noticed your location. may not be that practcticle. for some reason i thought you were in scotland, but im obviousley geting u confused with some 1 else on here.

I, my bud is more or less orgnainc depending on your definition nach. but the stuff im buing at the moment most cetainley is not. next time i get some im going to post a pic up. Its that green thats too strong... lol... makes me sweat on every toke. TThere realey is no need for such levels of THC. But hey, its either that, or bushweed. nothing inbetween.

anywy, odnt bother about the leaf, its obviousley to far and hastle to send it to england.
    Transadlantic tobaco. lol.

But you have inspired me... im going to grow one if i can do,. Il be rereading this whole thread tomorrow and figruing out if if its possible in the back yard. Im gonna fill that space loads of random stuff. I keep planting the seeds from my apple cores and stones from my plumbs. etc :)
    i dont know if they will work, but i want to grow stuff. its good :) simple as. lol

anyhow,

take it easy dude
    d

3. I got the khat from a local grower i found on the net...i live near Brisbane....sorry i dont have any seedsj ust acouple of little plants...most of the plants i bought are dying:(....i think i bit off abit too much...i think im going to try some henbane tonight seeing as its dying i may aswell try it before it dies (if it does)...a few cacti are starting to germ aswell...only 3 though...should be more on their way

4. i dont have a digital camera either....i could try to borrow my mates...and im also thinking about buying one but my credit card has put on a bit of weight in the last 2 weeks..

5. No thread, dont dieeee lol..

Gr0wer pics pics..

6. Not much to post. Ill post pics once everythings dry.

7. You got some nice plants goin there. You sayin the wild Morning Glory in your yard is more potent, made me go check out all the ones growing wild at my place. I live very near to several big Cactus nurseries, gonna have to get a San Pedro. Here's a pic of one of the "glorys" growing here.

Attached Files:

8. Not more potent but they grow faster and have thick stems. I wouldnt try morning glories anyways i have HBW seeds and there the same thing.

9. Hey grower...have you tried your san pedro yet? If not i strongly recommend stewing her up...very nice trip...i tired it for the first time on the weekend and it was a blast...i pretty much just took the spines out cut it up..put it in a wok..cover with water..boil down...drain into another pot...and keep reapting it about 5 times....i tried eating the stew but it was so damn horrid...i got through a bit over half a bowl then spewed....so i just ended up boiling down into a drink...the drink was still aweful but aleast you dont have to eat the fucker!

10. I tried it once but a 1' section was split 3 ways, me having the most but i still felt it, verry clean and nice. Next time ill use more. The normal meathod of pedro prep is chopping into 1" cookies, remove the woody centers, blend up boil down with extra water and a bit of lime juice then dump it into a t shirt in another pot and squeeze out the liquids. Then you can dump the solid stuff back into the pot and re boil of you want for a second extraction.

I just harvested the last of the tobacco yesterday and just washed them. I'll be hanging them in my room to dry this time. My last harvest was lost to mold because i dried them outside and it was raining often so they never dried out.

I have a good 40 pedro plants but only 2 peyote buttons, ill be grafting pedros onto my Pereskiopsis first then try the peyote's. There growing under 2 2' floros.

11. Man you guys have to see pics of my cacti collection. I have 7 Pereskiopsis, 2 of which i just grafted on pedro seedlings. Once im sure the grafts hold im going to try the peyote. BTW i lost a peyote it turned to geen goo. It was a nice a round one too at about 4mm. My current one is tall but only 2mm. Im sure it will fatten up quickly on the Pereskiopsis. I got my cacti meathods from http://www.mushmush.nl/?page=home\methods

12. Nice link..thanks for that..did the peyote die from too much water? alot of my babies died cause i was overwatering...ive got 4 peyote seedlings 3 of which are sunburnt..1 is going along fine..and alot of t.pachs t.peruvianus and t.bridgesii's ive tried a few on growool but i think they do much better in soil..ive also bought a few nice cacti..i got a big scop just over a meter high...a couple pachs couple of peruvianus or bridgessi and a little scop...a couple weekends ago some mates and i cut up a scop about a meter and a half and a peruvianus about 50cm...was pretty good..also topped it off with some dmt :D ive gotta buy a digi soon to get some pics...
    http://ethnobotany-australia.net/forum/
    http://www.shaman-australis.com.au/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi
    those are the sites i mainly use for my ethnobotanics

13. I think it was over watered, the peyotes are much more suseptable to root rot then the pedros.

Ps, I should be aeroponic over winter. :D

14. Hey all long time no post,

Im living in germany now and i quit growing the bad stuff. I still have my pedros growing back home thou. I have 6 3' san pedros back home. I also have a perioskipis plant thats huge!! it was 3 seperate plants each 4' last time i was home. I had to chop it down and plant all the cuttings. This was all starting with one 12" perio cutting and one 18" pedro 4 years ago.

My HBW plant got messes up in the wind one day broke in half then died.

When i do get back to the states i plan on picking back up a 100% legal ethno garden, this time at my own place.

I still have 21 strains of cubes and 1 cyans. Ill save them for a rainy day long down the road.