Making A Veggie aeroponic system

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Local Boy, Jun 7, 2010.

1. My cuttings are about 8 days away from starting the veggie stage .

What size basket ? I'm using something bigger in diameter than the standard 4X4 plastic fence posts like the Stinkbuddies at :

StinkBuddies.com

It's in this pic :

[​IMG]

As I stated I will use a bigger size since I have some new unused 6" black sewer pipe .

So again my question - What size basket ?

Aloha :smoking:

Local Boy

2. Just use a 3 inch net pot. That way if you ever want to change to the 4 x 4 fence post you don't have to change everything. The square post is very convenient since it doesn't roll around.

3. ========================================

Thanks James :

After some thought the plastic post make a good argument against working harder with my first idea with those black sewer pipes .

I looked long and hard at the stinkbuddies.com website and realized in their veggie plans shows they use the same size 2" basket as their ezcloner plans , and I used their plans to make the ezcloner I'm using now .

Just looked at my second generation mother plants and they look so good now too after regenerating new sprouts in place if those I took from the 4 plants :hello: .

A new dispensary opened near and the sell young starts of some really cool stuff . Tomorrow I go to see what they have and then I make some " choices " heh heh heh for my next add on strains to my project :

" ¡ Clonem Man !" ;)

I love it , this new way to have fun with growing .

I will also keep some outdoor grows since I know how to make killer herb that way too since my Hawaiian growing days .

Aloha :smoking:

Local Boy