Making a smoking contraption

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by XxMarijuanaTokerxX😎, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Okay so I need to find a way that I can smoke in my house but without smell. I know about the air dryer sheet and stuff but I just wanna know any other way while smoking outta something. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Ozium spray

Sent from my iPhone using Weed

3. take a can dent it in the middle and poke a few holes in it, drop herb into dent. HAHAHA JK dont do that dumb shit.

I reccomend an apple pipe (look up intructions very easy - you can probably figure it out yourself.)
    For stealth, just take one hitters and exhale full hit out of window. no smell. no need for chemical sprays or any of that shit people feel is so neccesary, just dont let smoke escape.. goodluck

4. Do this with incense burning and ur golden.

5. One hitters at some discount stores for like $2 OP. Never used one.

6. I'm saving up for a mflb but till then I just wanna know so I can toke up before school. My moms always awake to take me to school so I usually do it in the shower but it's out of a shitty homemade pipe that I throw aways afterwards and I don't get high off that. I have a glass bowl it's really nice but I only use it with Friends or when I'm alone. But I'll look some stuff up

7. go to your local head shop and buy an MFLB (Magic Flight Launch Box). it's a small wooden stealth vaporizer that leaves little to no smell if done correctly! they are around $140.00.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Use the "take a hit, then a shit" method.

Can be applied to any room of the house with considerably reliable effects!

9. Here dude. In the interim make one of these. They work. I've made a few.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmixODIvAtM

10. I light incence

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

11. This is what I used to do every night and never got in trouble.

Open your window all the way. If you can lock your door, then that too. Put a towel under the door so no smoke can seep out into the house.

You want to make a sploof by getting a toilet paper roll and stuffing it with scented dryer sheets(3-4). Once you do this take your hit and clear it all but make sure you blow it out the window.

Hope I helped

12. #13 Froz3n, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2014
    thats just a bad idea.

13. My most efficient way of smoking in house is done by following these steps:
    1. Make an Apple pipe
    2. Make a sploof with dryer sheets and a plastic water bottle (Works better than TP roll)
    3. Pack however much weed your lungs can handle in one hit, but dont overdo it. 
    4. Take the hit, making sure you burn all the herb (if you cant  clear the whole thing put your hand over the bowl to cut off oxygen from the burning herb
    5. Exhale hit through a window if you like, I usually don't because it doesnt smell and the smoke dissipates after a minute or two. 
    6. Spray some febreeze to freshen the air, as no method even vaporizing isn't completely smell proof.

14. Alright thanks for the good ideas I'll maybe try a few out