Making a Playlist

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Anonymouzy, Aug 22, 2011.

1. I'm finally making a "high times" playlist. Just wondering what songs I should put in it! Here are a few that are absolutely going in. I like pretty much all genre of music (except country and emo/screamo/metal). Here are some tracks that I have picked out to put in the playlist

Dat new "new"- Kid Cudi
    Marijuana- Kid Cudi
    Blueberry Yum Yum- Ludacris
    Stairway to Heaven- Led Zeppelin
    Mortal Kombat Dubstep "reptiles theme"- Skrillex
    Don't Worry, Be Happy- Bobby Mcferrin
    Buffalo Soldier- Bob Marley
    Electric Avenue- Eddy Grant
    Dr. Greenthumb- Cypress Hill

So far that's all i've got! What next!

2. Cody Canada/ Cross Canadian Ragweed
    Band of Heathens
    Blackberry smoke
    Adele/ Rolling in the deep
    Band of Skulls
    Kevin Costner & the modern west
    Dr. Hook & the medicine show(I got stoned and I missed it)
    I love music!!!

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLDalZ4-53g&feature=related]Santana - Soul Sacrifice (Woodstock 1969) Incredible drum solo by 20 yr old boy! Michael Shrieve - YouTube[/ame]

4. ill just suggest some of the artists i listen to i have a pretty wide verity of music i like

rap: eminem,jedi mind tricks,biggie smalls,tupac,del the funky homosapien,heiroglyphics,kid cudi

rock:modest mouse,the doors,beatles,lynard skynard,grateful dead,pink floyd,guns n roses,van halen,red hot chili peppers,jimi hendrix,cream,led zeppelin.

theres a lot more bands/artists id suggest that i cant really think of right now lol but those will do for now