Making a PG based E-Juice with Butane Hash Oil

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Mr.Giggles, Jan 27, 2015.

1. #1 Mr.Giggles, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    Hey guys, I've looked through many forums searching for a potent E-Juice recipe. A few people have suggested using Butane Hash Oil (BHO) instead of soaking plant matter in glycerin because that should result in a higher potency E-Juice.

I haven't attempted this yet because from what I have heard the BHO tends to separate from the glycerin. Is there anyway to combat this? Like adding alcohol? Doing this would also thin out the E-Liquid which is what I would like as I intend to use this in a RTA. A RDA will be fine if that's the only possible way to get this to function well.

Any suggestions would be great, and if you've made a potent E-Liquid then if you'd be able to send me you recipe and method that also be great.

~Dark

2. #2 sleepingblade, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
    I'm not sure if I can help but I used to add cannabis oil that are sold in capsules directly into my vape top meant for nicotine juice. It works fairly well. I've also used wax pens, think called icloud. I worked really well too, but clogged frequently and constantly needed new heating elements.
    Lately I've been buying oil sticks designed for vape batteries via 510 threads. Works really well, tastes better than the capsules and wax, but costly. I pay anywhere from 20 to 40 for a 0.5 of oil. I do feel 1 hit from the vape, 2 or 3 and I'm good. Coworkers who smoke but not as much as I do, get stoned off a small hit.

3. Hmmm, Not really what I'm looking for but thanks!

~Dark

4. Really guys? No one has any knowledge on this topic??

Bump bump bump bump bump bump bump.