Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

making a metal pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mess14951, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Im making a metal pipe, its all steel so i dont get all poisoned. i want to know how i should connect the stem to the bowl (sorry if this is improper "pipe terminology"). i was thinking epoxy, but then i thought the thing might get hot and get epoxy all in my system. then i thought solder might work, but again, might get shit in me...

Actually, let me tell you how its made first. small metal cylender with a hold drilled at one end in the side. then i have some other metal stuff, like high pressure hose stems or something( not sure what they are but theyre stell i know that much). one end of the things fits in the hole but only a little. you get the picture?

what should i use?

2. truth

3. Yes let's smoke JB weld... just buy a glass one bro it's so much smoother and tastes a lot better homie.

4. If you solder make sure it's lead free silver solder and make sure you clean it reeeeeeeeally damn well afterwards if you use a flux...