making a homemade bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by theTVogs, Feb 17, 2015.

1. wanna make a bong, not big though. no bigger than 8 inches tall, what are the best things to use as the bowl and downstem?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 MarijuanaÃœberAlles, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
  3. Looks almost the same as a slide

Attached Files:

4. You might be hard pressed to find materials that'll be around 8" tall unless you look hard at Walmart. Your best bet would be to use a soda bottle (smaller ones) for the chamber but make sure the plastic is of decent quality. Polymers will always be bad for smoking due to the low melting point but shit, it'll be good for now.
    For the downstem you could simply use the shaft of a pen. I like the ones from the g2 pens because the plastic is fairly strong. For your bowl you should use a socket if you can get to it, but if not try to find an expensive pen with a metal tip and glue that to the downstem.

5. Facepalm at glueing a metal bowl to a pen tube

6. Which is why I recommended the socket first, obviously. But considering its home made he clearly has to work with what he has. The melting point of hot glue would be high enough to suffice for a few hits before it'll have to be readjusted or new tools could be bought.
    Just leave the workmanship to the creative people.

7. I just bought a 7" bong lol much easier for $20

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum