Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making a gravity bong but worried..?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by incrededibles, Aug 10, 2017.

1. I've heard the thc is more concentrated. There is a too high for me, especially with sativa. Any tips especially with the coughing?

• Like Like x 1

2. You'll cough up a lung bro whenever I do gravity bongs they make me cough to the point where it hurts :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  3. THC is not more concentrated you are just taking a pretty big hit usually so there may be more THC then just a hit from a pipe...Gravs are a little harsh to me, I used to smoke them when I was younger but haven't in many years now...If you already know there is a too high for you, just stick to joints and pipes, you can control your high much easier not having to take enormous rips

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I passed out the first time I hit a gravity bong when I was 15

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk