Making a girl orgasm

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PlayedLikeAFidL, Jan 3, 2012.

1. This girl im chillin occasionally says she has never had an orgasm. I can find her clit fine and she enjoys it alot im sure of that but she says she gets too much feeling. Any suggestions? i wanna get this girl hooked on me hah

2. Stick your middle two fingers in here and curl them into your palm. This is the G spot, and it will give your girl an O 60% of the time, every time.

3. use the g-spot on the upper wall of the inside of her vag inside of her pelvic bone...also the clit is SUPER sensitive. when she says shes getting too much feeling she probs means that ur going to fast or hard. gentle and slow shud word better, and dont be afriad to ask whats good and whats not

4. @plat^ i call this the spider man

5. haha ill give it a try. the g spot has a different texture right? how bout doing both?

6. just move your middle 2 fingers up and down ( not in and out) and your thumb should make contact with her clit its double a win squiring orgasm bomb.

7. #7 Casual Toker, Jan 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2012
    Yup. It's a little rough area, you'll know when you feel it. You should move your fingers as though you're doing a "come here" gesture. Start slow, and steady. Read her body, and adjust accordingly. Work the clit as well, use your tongue.

8. Not every girl can orgasm, odds are if she hasn't yet she won't or at least not until she is older. Every girl I've met that orgasms already was masturbating and orgasming befoer I got there.

9. If you want her hooked on you, put the tongue on that!

10. Some women find that their clots are too sensitive for manual stimulation. Some can really only use things like vibrators that are damped (not dampened) with something like a fabric cover or other cloth.

11. The g-spot trick does work and I am a squirter..but it is a different orgasm for me...I like a clitoral orgasm as well...slow circular motions with not too much pressure usually do the trick. Too much pressure and it just tickles.

12. I say eating pussy is the key so long as you do it exactly the right way.

13. Exactly the right way? Its not like its a fucking science lol find that clit and gobble gobble gobble :D

14. And to think all men have to do is just stroke we really did get an easy break.

15. #15 BlueD, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
    I don't know if you ever heard of the Doing-Method, but it works wonders. The Doing method is pretty much you have your girl lie down on her back and relax for 15 mins while you do work. During these fifteen minutes pull apart the lab lips then position your thumb so it is pulling back the clit hood my n***a. At the same time put your other thumb in her vag opening, and just let it chill here for the 15mintues, this is your anchor. Ight once youre settled find the clit (shouldnt be hard). If your lookin at the clit while your inbetween her legs, find the 1 o clock position. And begin lightly (LIGHTLY) stroking her here. (By lightly pressure i mean like no more than three sheets of paper kind of pressure). Keep stroking her lightly until the fifteen minutes are up. Feel free to chang up the pace of the strokes, but keep the pressure the same. This method is great, and IT doesn't have to be a serious thang either have fun with it mang.

16. I've met a fully grown woman with a baby who's never orgasmed. Depressing huh? The girl needs to tell you what she likes and doesn't like and really she needs to figure out how to make herself orgasm and perhaps tell or show you.

17. Also,........................take....................your......................time. Almost to the teasing level. If that doesn't work, do things in a little more forceful authoritative way. You simply need to ask or find out on your own, what her preferences are. If she isn't sure, experiment! It's 80% mental believe it or not. :bongin:

18. #18 Deleted member 457210, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

19. ^^what no way

20. I'm sorry, I thought you just said you were a squirter? That is, as my stoner friends from up North would say, epic. I take my hat off to you.