Making a girl cry?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Trooper21, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Hey GC,

Just had a couple hits and remembered my last post on here was about my ex, which I recently moved on from. She called me wanting to be friends after being completely mean for no reason, saying she fucked someone blah blah...if you read my last thread you'll see what I mean.

She called me a week later wanting to talk and apologizing for being a bitch and wanted to know if we could be friends. I put a wall and told her straight that she's crazy, she fucked up, and she's never gonna see me again. She hung up the phone crying her eyes out and as much as I shouldnt, I feel bad.

I don't want to get back with her but making a girl cry makes you feel like crap, at least for me. I was thinking of texting her "Are you alright?" just to be sure. I don't know if I should, would it hurt?

2. I will bitch slap you thru the computer screen if you even THINK about apologizing to her.

3. Hahaha fair enough

4. You couldn't have maybe tried "Na, not tonight" first, could you?

5. Fuck her. Ya know, maybe you can get her to blow ya?

6. Jam it in her ass so she has something to cry about.

7. You have jack shit to apologize for. She made the mistake allow her to live with the consequences and learn from them. Don't let a girl dominate you because she puts on the water works. Trust me, she'll get over you soon enough and you'll be over this even quicker. Leave her to deal with it.

8. some girls cry really easily, like really really easily

was she one of those girls?
    you should probably consider that

you should be happy you felt bad though, shows you have a soul :D

9. Your obviously a good guy with a good conscience.

However, at least for now, dont apologise to her so that she understands that what she did should result in consequences that dont go in her favour.

You shouldnt let her get the best of you just because she cried. Im sure you felt bad when you found out what she did regardless if you cried or not.

Just see if she really cares and set things straight when you think its the right time.

10. sounds like your girl cheated on you, felt bad, and is trying to save a relationship that was doomed from the start.

She freaked out on you not for no reason, but to push you away for some reason... and well she said she had sex with another guy..

idk man but wtf is the point of a relationship if theres cheating involved? I would drop her so fast..

11. then say HAAHAHAH just joking

12. Her crying is her lesson being served. Don't you go fuck that up for MEN.

13. This is a good idea, but if and only if you follow it with, "Because if you are, I can continue to explain how you are a coldhearted bitch"

14. Haha +rep :hello:

15. [quote name='"CharlieWaffle"']You have jack shit to apologize for. She made the mistake allow her to live with the consequences and learn from them. Don't let a girl dominate you because she puts on the water works. Trust me, she'll get over you soon enough and you'll be over this even quicker. Leave her to deal with it.[/quote]

Agree 100%

16. [quote name='"Fëanor"']This is a good idea, but if and only if you follow it with, "Because if you are, I can continue to explain how you are a coldhearted bitch"[/quote]

Hahahahaha I would +rep you man but I'm on this damn phone!!

17. Don't feel sorry over a mistake you never made.

18. It's not your fault. She's probably crying because she realized she fucked up, lost a potentially awesome friend and now she'll never get to see you again.

19. damn u shoulda accepted her friendship and then ask her to come over for dinner and get a better girl who is ur girlfriend to come also:rolleyes: