Making a freind cry(funny story)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by McLovin916, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Ok so one time me, and my freinds we will call justin and greg were all chilling at my house when we were younger, teens.
    My parents were gone and it was winter, and my dads freind pulled in the driveway and dropped off his truck with a snowplow and starts walking around the house to go back to his, (but my freind justin didnt know this!).
    So me and greg have the brilliant idea to freak justin out and make him think it was A murderer. He actually believed us and he actually had us hide in my moms room with a bb gun and fake pistol, in case anyione came in of course haha.
    What made this whole ordeal even better was my dog was downstairs and accidentally knocked over a glass bottle breaking it, which at this point truly made justin believe it was a murderer, and he STARTED TO CRY. Here is one of my best freinds crying from this whole prank, and me and greg actually managed to keep a straight face the whole time.
    Eventually we went downstairs and justin concluded the "murderer" had left the house, so we walk outside for a bit looking around, meanwhile justin is still freaked out and keeps asking us to feel his heartbeat!
    So me and greg sneak back inside and put on some trenchcoat thing and had a big french knife in our hands, and we snuck around the house waiting for justin to come back in lookinf for us,
    When he finally came inside we snuck around a corner with the knife and both SCREAMED making him scream and he saw us comingwith the knife and fell over. Me and greg laughed so hard at this point and he got pissed and stormed upstairs, where we laughed at him the rest of the night.
    Fun times.:hello:

2. sounds like ya'll got him pretty good. i would've been really pissed but i probably wouldn't have fell for it.

3. well we always mess with this guy. one time he was high and we made him think that there were little girls with knifes coming after him. Also we made him think his chair was an electric chair and he was going to die and we gathered around and chanted kill him kill him. Poor guy.

4. way to be a dick
    how old are u?

i would of shit myself

5. hey man we all mess around with each other all the time, it wasnt just us being mean this one time haha.

And we all laughed about it afterwards dude, it was mad fun though.

Please dont call me a dick. You dont know me and you just assumed i was being a dick....

...you dick haha

6. lol
    that is kinda funny
    sry if i sounded like a dick
    just something i wouldnt want done to me

7. oh come on, thats some good old fashioned fun that didn't require a tv or video game system. I mean whats the difference of scaring a friend with a knife, and chopping someone up on Grand Theft Auto with a chain saw. Its all scary shit, just one is more creative and more belevable.

I say A+ for the prank. But watch your back, this kid may get sick of being fucked with and pull a fast one on you.

8. haha thats pretty funny

9. hahaha, fairly funny and harmless, but i personally would never intentionally make someone cry, especially a friend.

10. haha thanks man, and yeah he did actually pull a fast one on my friend greg. He made greg think that the house next door was haunted and that ghosts haunt it and stuff. Long story short, greg got scared and we all laughed.

But this kid we were messing with is always pretty chill about it afterwards. we just smoke him out haa

11. hey no problem man, all stoners are freinds here you know.