Making a Firecracker

Discussion in 'General' started by Buddeh, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Its been in the oven for about 5 minutes now. I can't wait to try it. Never have done this before. I don't care if it tastes like shit. I just want to be high all night! Should I smoke a few hitters after I eat it or just wait?

2. I got a Question.... How do you make it hahah... never tryed it...

3. Im not sure exactly how you do it. This is what I did though, I read the guide in the past and just did it off memory.

Things you need. Peanutbutter. Crackers. Herb (.5-1g) Aluminum Foil (Don't know if this variable has any significant effect)

Preheat oven to 325-350 (I did 325)

Get a cracker lay it down and spread peanutbutter on it. Spread a decent amount and add an extra layer of peanut butter.

Sprinkle the herb on the peanutbutter.

Take the other cracker and close it off like your making a sandwich.

Wrap the sandwich in Aluminum Foil and put it on a tray. Throw in the oven and set your timer for 15-25 minutes.

I grabbed mine out early around 13 minutes because I have a convection oven. It tends to heat things a lot quicker.

Don't worry about the smell. I experienced none with this method.

I will keep you guys updated. I ingested the cracker at 5:51 and its 6:23 right Now. So we will see. Anyone know how long it takes to go into effect?

4. Firecrackers take roughly 40 minutes to 1 hour to get into full effect.
    You'll feel something sweep over your body.
    Then you'll go retarded.

Assuming its roughly a 1 gram firecracker.
    And you heated it correctly.

5. From what ive heard. One hour.

6. Know what would be cool if someone made a peanut butter and maple syrup weed sandwich..

I am so going to try that.

7. Haha. I want to feel this. Its been 40 minutes. I am kind of feeling it. Then again, I don't know, because all I have been doing is sitting down. I suppose I should go walk around the house for a few minutes. Only 15 or 20 minutes to go.

8. I think I kind of feel it. Not sure though. I guess I will know in a few minutes.

9. How you feeling know ??? I really wana try it if it gets u fked ....

10. Ehhh. I don't feel it. Im so pissed. Maybe it takes longer?

11. You have to cook it properly or it doesnt work worth shiat.
    But believe me.
    Two times I've done it correctly..
    My eyes were red for 5+ hours.
    And I went retarded to the point of laughing at things like the word 'the' or 'it'

12. whats the proper way of cooking it?

13. You said you took it out at 13 minutes.
    I wouldn't take it out earlier than 20 - 25.

14. Update?

Always took around 90 mins for me and i have a hella fast matabolisim.

And yea 13 minutes is way too soon. I think i always left mine in for lik 18-20 minutes. go check out the firecracker sticky, it has 1,000's of posts on this very topic
    -Dave

15. Well, I smoked 3 hitters after waiting. Got tired of waiting. Now I am quite "retarded", to say the least. Hell yeah I love this. Maybe it did kick in.

16. firecrackers are the shit. ive only made em once and it was so much fun. this weekend me n my homeboy/dealer are gunna make some and go to the Braves game, should be a fun time.

17. I have a convection oven though. I noticed that it tends to cook things quicker. When I pulled it out the peanut butter was kind of, melting. Should I try another one at 20-25 minutes?

18. eh.. I did it perfectly and with a lot of weed. Didn't do much to me besides a slight pilled feeling.. I'd MUCH rather just smoke my weed from now on. Eating isn't for me.

19. Dude.

A firecracker is burnt.
    The cracker should be really dark brown.
    And the peanut butter will be borderline black, burnt basically.

20. Here's what i do everytime i make fiecrackers...

I take two crackers, and cover them in peanut butter. Grind up a few grams of nugget and sprinkle it on the peanut butter. Wrap in tin foil and then bake at 310F for 20 mins and you should be good to go. Taste like shit but whatever.