Making a bunch of crosses, anyone cross any of these yet?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Psywell, Aug 18, 2016.

1. What's up everyone, I recently did my first indoor auto grow and am growing out the crosses I made with colloidal silver and the following strains

Short RyderX Bubblelicious
    Short Ryder X THC bomb auto
    Shortryder x Short Ryder
    Bubblelicious X short Ryder
    Bubblelicious X THC bomb
    Bubblelicious X Bubblelicious
    THC bomb X Bubblelicious
    THC bomb X Short Ryder
    THC bomb X Thc bomb

So far they're all female, doing great and now I'm on to my next Cross choices....

I will be crossing all of these strains but only select crosses from each mom due to the amount of crosses available...

Northern light auto
    Lsd25 auto
    Dark devil auto
    Crystal meth auto
    Amphetamine auto
    THC bomb auto
    Blueberry kush auto
    Lemon auto by Seedsman
    Bubblelicious
    Med Gom 1.0
    Sugar GOM
    Short Ryder auto

So far I have seeds planted 2 weeks apart and just started spraying colloidal silver on dd auto, northern light auto,crystal meth auto Lsd25 auto and Bubblelicious auto ,

Has anyone ever crossed any of these strains?

With how many strains I have there are over 100 possible crosses. If any of you are interested in chiming in to create my final decisions id be stoked, I'm trying to base it off of yield, color, medicinal properties. ...

I'd do a poll but its too much to type in my phone, if you have any particular crosses you'd like to have happen post each strain and select 1 favorite cross to pair :)

Go!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Would you be willing to part with some seeds?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

3. Against the rules .to beg for seeds.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Is it true that crossing autos gives you photo seeds do to the lack or ruderal genetics

5. Nope, they're still autos , they would come out with partial auto seeds and partial photo seeds if you bred a photo and an auto together.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Did

7. Spray a branch of a female early flower and do so 2 times a day for a little over 2 weeks until pollen pods start showing, then wait another week or two until they ripen and turn golden. Once once cracks open a bit I chop off that branch and put it in some water to keep the branch alive for another week until all of the pollen pods open. I pluck off each pollen pod once they open put them in an open jar and use that pollen within 3 days to pollinate another female branch at 2nd week of flower with a paint brush

• Like Like x 1
  8. What
    what ppm is that?? You should use 50 ppm for best results , I make my own from distilled water ,silver wire and a dc power supply but it would be much easier to buy 250 ppm from Amazon and dilute it, you would also need a ppm reader as well, a cheap 15-20 dollar one works fine . eBay or Amazon

9. It is 10 ppm. I have this around the house a d really dont want to invest on anything more..i spent 20 buck on regular seed auto and they didnt auto. What a waste of genetics i tossed them and starting over. I dont mind just bud but i really wants seeds... would this help even a little if i did what you described above...

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1402658/
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1395735/
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1388885/
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1370734/

10. I'm sry man 10ppm probably won't work, the strength isn't high and you would need a lot more due to the strength :/

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. You should make sure you have at least 4 ounces, you have to spray a single branch each day drenching it twice , and continue for 2 + weeks. Then wait for pods to show. 2"will you be self pollinating or pollinating a separate plant? Self pollinating creates s1 seeds that may carry a hermit trait.