Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making a bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Whytboi, Nov 9, 2013.

1. I've decided to make a bong. I know there's a lot of different glass types out there. I already have an idea as to which I want to use. So my question is what kind of glass would you use? Considering that this is my first bong!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384012425.414405.jpg

I made this bong out of a plastic alien cup i got from disney, bought a stem and bowl and put on a grommet to make it air tight, hits like a champ (it takes you out of this world)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile ap

3. I made one out of jack Daniels bottle and it's awesome. Down stem and bowl was inexpensive. Easy to make. And works awesome. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384132353.384505.jpg

4. [​IMG]

I think I would have placed the bowl and stem in a different location, just to have something to talk about when sharing a bowl with friends.