Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making a bong with a gatorade bottle

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dylan102, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Ok well this is my first attempt at making a bong I've been using cans as pipes for the last while I've been smoking and used blunts 2 times but i really want a bong especially since I came across this HUGE gatorade bottle i made a bowl tonight and i think i could burn a hole in the side of this bottle or something idk if i need a carb or not i would appreciate someone letting me know..here it is(Sorry these pictures are such shit quality took them with my laptop webcam) But uh please help if you can i'll show you a better view of the bottle if you need it let me know please and thank you in advance to anyone who helps out :D

Attached Files:

2. Also,do i put the foil all the way into the water or just like..let it hover about it ? do I need a longer bowl? Help please.

3. vv just put foil on the bowl make a few holes

[​IMG]

4. Really? My friend was telling me that and like..He said the flame couldn't get the aluminum hot enough to turn into vapor for you to inhale so i was fine like after he had told me not to because it caused Alzheimers

5. very very helpful picture..I think it will work getting a Qoz in a couple days so i'll test it then is there something else i can just like test it out with?

6. Tea? Other assorted spices?

7. Smoking plastic + aluminum = bad.

8. 5 or 6 times ok?

9. Why can't you just go spend $15-$30 on a pipe/small bong lol?
    :confused: Shit's not good for you man..

10. Damn son novelty pieces are cool and all but at lease use metal instead of that foil shit. Go buy yourself a nice pipe of a bubbler for <$40 and call it a day.

11. just make a gravity bong

12. Used to do this in highschool :p