Making A Better Oil Pen (PICS INCLUDED)

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by WaxPayne, Apr 13, 2013.

1. what are the differences between the gentlemans v2 hashoil atty and the kanger cartomizer. guessing the atty burns hotter? although you said it gave best taste out of all of them if i read correctly. does it conserve well too?

The basic difference is that the atty burn hotter so the Kangers do conserve better, you just get bigger ,more flavorful clouds off the atty. With patience and a good draw, you can produce nearly the same result with a Kanger while still being able to have more materials loaded and conserved.

3. #63 WaxPayne, May 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013
    Whats up blades. Hope you guys are enjoying the thread and hopefully are loving your new pens.

I recently ordered another popular wax atomizer : The V-Hit by Mont Dank

http://www.vapes.com/shop/atomizers/vhit-waxoil-atomizer-cartridge/

Looks fairly simple to load. Its a bottom coil atomizer which looks like it works similar to the Gentlemen's Atty, but can hold more material and has a unique funnel design. I think the design will make it easier to load with less clogging. Should be here in less than a week. I hope the app is up and running with pic uploading so I can post some test results. 

4. I like [SIZE=11pt]Arizer Solo vaporizer its better than any other vaorizers and E-cig.[/SIZE]

5. Oh how I love GC....All of my pics in the OP are back up!!!! :smoke:

For flowers maybe but the OP and this thread clearly states this pen is designed for oils and heavy concentrates. (Making a Better Oil Pen is the thread title) and while I do love Arizer Solos , I like DaVinci's a little better for portability and ruggedness (no glass parts)

7. #68 WaxPayne, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    I forgot to tell you guys: keep battery contact clean ! To do this, turn off your pen, take off your atty /cart and use iso alcohol and a Qtip. Dip the Qtip in the iso so it is damp and not wet. Then gently rub the gold contact in the top center of your battery where u screw your cart onto. Now take a paper towel, wipe off the iso and get it dry. (I blew on mine because I'm inpatient lol) Once dry, use attach whatever u use, turn on your pen and medicate :smoke:

I thought my pen busted til I saw my contact had some wax that managed to go on the outside of my kanger cart from the top from being careless while loading lol

I cleaned the contact and its working like new :)

8. #69 lilro, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    Just got my pen based on this thread... I'm charging the battery now... The 1000 mAh is WAY bigger than I thought it would be... I gotta get a 650... Results soon...

Tried it... I'm definitely high, but the clouds were less than desirable. I don't know if I put enough wax in, I only had a little bit left. But it works, and it was only 40 bucks. Maybe I'll get better results when I can fill the carto all the way.

EDIT: First Kanger cart already dead...Not heating up at all anymore. Very disappointed. Any idea how to get the remaining wax out to try another cart?

EDIT again: Second cart works wonders...Not sure what I did to fuck up the first one... I'm getting fat clouds now.. :smoke: :smoke:

9. #70 WaxPayne, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    Lilro idk how the first cart died but you can get your dabs out with a metal dabber that has a scoop, that's what I use. looks like a dental utensil. good luck man. Also, hope the other Kanger lasts a long time :)

10. So what if you stuffed flower in the RUVAPED globe's ceramic dish, primed the silicon with e-liquid to prevent nasty burning, and hit it? Would the heat near the weed be enough to vape it?

11. I am sure that you could put herb in a pen vape. And this question often comes up. But it would most likely combust. "gentleman's vapestore" is a brand of vape pens that sells dry herb catridges. They def burn the bud. But it is more of a lectric one-hitter

all-in-all, I just wouldn't bother with it. You could fuck up your pen bad if you went through with it

12. That's what I figured. Guess I'm spending mad money on BHO... $40 a G right now, but it's GSC, so it's crazy dank. A little crumb should blow me away. :smoke:

13. I just bought an OM Glass Globe attachment at headimedies.com and shit works great. I was using it with the tristick 510 thread

14. dont really know much about vaping but do u know if i can use budder in the gentlemans vape oil atomizer?

15. how was the v-hit dude? im thinking of buying it

16. #77 WaxPayne, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013

You sure can :) Budder, honeycomb, shatter, errrl, it doesnt matter :smoking:

It's ok. I like it i just kind of fucked mine up. I was trying to melt the wax down the side but the metal piece is surrounded by a plastic outside cover (to make the slide on mouth piece tighter) I actually found out that you dont need to melt the waxt down, just put it right in the middle and the atty does the rest of the work for you then the funnel will lead any residual wax down through the tube . I have pics just awaiting the app so i can upload. It produces a very clean hit though, but really functions like the RUVAPED glass globe. It has a ceramic nail with a top coil much like the glass globe but it's surrounded by metal instead of glass.

17. Just bought the ego and gentlemans atomizers, the pen will be delivered today. Needed something to replace my aged medstick

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. #79 WaxPayne, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013
    ^
    Let me know how ya like it berville :) if u got questions hit me up on here or via pm

19. Got the battery yesterday just waiting on my gentlemans atomizers.

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app