Makin money outta nothing...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Jun 14, 2006.

1. 1. just because you hang out with a black person doesn't mean you aren't a racist
    2. your black friend sounds equally lame as you
    &
    3. what exactly was he doing that was so "black" of him...i didn't know that certain ways of making money, living or speaking were only allowed in one race?

i mean dude, can't a person just live without being judged? you don't even know KSR

2. haha shit man thats some fuckin motivation. theres no way i coulda done that i woulda given up after i walked 4 feet from my house lol.

3. about the whole race thing it depends whether they're a bitch or not. if they can't live up to it then yeah thats gay but if they're cool n they dont take it to far then its chill. like i knew this pasty kid n he said yo before n after EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE. that got old really fast.

4. i mean there are annoying people everywhere, but breaking things down to race is fucking ignorant man. haha you said pasty, that shit reminds me of chapelle's show. "chuck, you ol pasty bastard" hahaha. ok i'm rambling.

5. This person has obviously compromised his integrity to become a person other than who he is. If he ever wants to be become a contributing member to society (or successful in life) he's gonna have to grow up and stop the im-in-a-gang-im-a-hardcore-thug-in-the-ghetto personality. He blames his neighborhood for not having any opportunities when we all know that if he was truly driven and dedicated he could do anything he wants.

2. My black friend just graduated USC with a double major, has a corporate job, and drives a BMW, and he's from Hawthorne, which is in the heart of LA (equally ghetto if not more ghetto than from where KSR is from). Not only that but he can shred up and down any wave. Yea, he's really lame alright :p

This guy comes on here almost every day and talks about how his life is so ghetto and how hard it is in the ghetto. STOP WHINING AND MAKE IT CHANGE. I can cite 3849573498574 different stories of people making it in the ghetto. His case is no different.

KSR, you are WHITE, stop acting like a ghetto gangster. GET YOUR LIFE OFF THE GROUND.

-Rob

6. Yeah I'm sure he lived with his parents until he was 20 in their rich ass house in California, just like you. Go back to your little O.C. tv show life and surf you rich white racist snob

7. dude fuck this shit..such fuckin illiterite little pieces of shit..im sad and asahmed of the city right now..this isnt peace this is hate and disgrace..im sad now..i dont know my love for the city is falling down hill

8. Are you fuckin serious dude?

You a ignorant fuck.

So if i was african american everything would be aight in your eyes?

Get fuckin real, Your the one that needs to grow the fuck up.

Okay, So im somebody im not? Fuck you bro, You dont fuckin know shit. I was born n raised in southwest mother fuckin detroit. This is who i am, And im fuckin damn proud of who i am. Im one who will get the fuck out of this place and do something with my life.

Not end up in the pen or 6 feet under.

I am truley driven and dedicated, Thats why im at where im at. Look bro, I got a computer, I got fuckin internet. Wanna know how? Because i huslte my ass off to pay fucking bills. Ive done it all and im sick of alot of it, So i do shit more legal to make money. Fuck standin on the curb sellin hard to phenes, That aient the life i want to lead.

I make alot of money brotha, Trust. But what do i do? I pay fuckin bills. I pay a mortgage, I pay electricy and heat, I pay a phone bill, Yeah brotha. But naa, I deff aient a contributing member of society.

And brotha, I look white, But i aient jus a white boy. I part mexican homeboy.

I aient going to stop being who i am, And i deff aient going to act like you want me to act. Because that aient me, Get real bitch.

Got anything else to say?

And to someone else who said ima only make like 30 bucs, Big deal a paper route would make more.

30 bucks aient shit brotha, 30 bucks is spendin money. In a month i be makin about 1,500 on average to pay bills n food. Other money goes on shit i want, Which aient much money at all. I stop sellin friday cuz my block was so hot and i been seein so many cops watchin my house and my boys house down the block. So i been broke, And decided to get off my ass and do soemthing about it today.

9. Man, Dont let these fools get you down bro, They aient phasin me. I find it humorous how ignorant people can be.

"Hes white, Hes a wigger." Hahah, Fool get real. Come down to DelRay and tell them they wiggers. Hahahah. Shiet. Delray is the worst fuckin white ghetto in america, And yeah, I live about 2 miles from there. Southwest Detroit baby. I live in a mexican hood full of surenos and folks. Deff a fuckin wigger ill tell ya what.

These fools aient nuttin, I still got love for the city, I jus aient got love for the fools and the haters.

10. So that dont mean shit they probly just lookin for weed. Get back out there

11. Shiet ill be back out there ova show.

Jus takin a break.

Watin for my mans to come back from texas so i can re-up again. He live down the block like 3-4 houses from mine. He took off down to texas to let the heat die down and to pick up some weight.

Once he comes back friday, Its poppin.

12. Haha his strategy for letting heat die down is driving to texas and picking up weed to bring back

13. Hahah, He went down there friday, So they dont see his ride around for awhile shit dies down. Because he has a pretty extrvagant car ya herd.

But shiet, He comin back with more then them greens.

14. Sweet story, I definately respect your motivation.

Everyday Im husslin'