Makin money and getting high

Discussion in 'General' started by Integral00, Nov 4, 2008.

1. I was just wondering, what jobs have you held, or do you imagine would be ideal for being stoned all the time?

My contribution: Pizza delivery driver

2. I worked for a tent and rental company over this summer. Setting up large tents and other what nots for weddings and such. It was pretty hard labor, especially under the summer sun, but all the guys on the crew smoked and there were many days where we rolled up a joint or two on the way to and from the jobsites.

Anything in the delivery vein is also good for a stoner.

3. I'm a photographer, and my studio/office is at my house. I can smoke all day, every day if I want to. :)

4. i worked at a pet store mostly with birds though. they are cool animals but it sucks cleaning their cages and some of them scream. but i would just get high and laugh when one would say swear words and stuff.

5. that's awesome- i want to be a photographer SO bad, but really am not sure what the best way is to go about it. im in school right now as an education major, and wondering if i should maybe look into art school...? i take pics constantly and have a really nice camera, but... :confused_2:
    any advice on how to get started penelope?

my job is pretty ideal for bein stoned all the time, even though im not a big wake and baker. my boss is NEVER here, and i just sit behind the counter all day and check people out. i also keep it clean, sweep, take the trash out, stock a little bit- but mostly just chill and get on here or do homework.
    its a small imported grocery store, and not many people come in because they wouldn't know what to do with half the foods we stock.

6. A security guard at a theatre for concerts.

That would be ideal.

7. I used to do sound and lighting for concerts, conferences, rallies, etc. Once you know your shit, you can get baked to unload and set up shit, you gotta be careful sometimes since sometimes you gotta fly speakers and stuff, but even so, once that's done, you just sit around and make things look/sound good. :D

8. Umm....I work in "Sales" currently, but I'm taking classes to be an Audio Engineer and work in a recording studio

9. Dude, i'm doing the opposite of that. I have my own homestudio but since i'm probably never going to make a living off of it i'm studying business communications/ marketing type stuff.