Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Makin IceCream?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Izzy2004, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Basically.. I dont want to go through the long and hard process of making ice cream.. But... i do have cannabutter.. is it possible to buy icecream from the store.. and just kinda mix it in with the butter?

2. maybe you need to let the cannabutter melt and the icecream to melt, mix it together really well and refreeze? I don't see why it won't work. Maybe let it sit for a few days to allow the even more added fat of the icecream to combine with the THC.

3. No way.
    DO NOT melt ice cream!
    It gathers more bacteria the longer it sits out, it's VERY unhealthy, it's like setting out milk an letting it spoil.
    I worked in an ice cream shop, we have to throw it out if it gets too melted.

If you don't want to actually make it in an ice cream maker, which would really only take you about 20 minutes if you had it prepared right, then just do it the old fashion way.
    Look up a recipe for coffee can ice cream.
    I made this in Chem. class back in High school. [Without the herb]

But what ever you do, don't melt the ice cream, thats just bad news, and a major waste.