Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Makin a salad!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DenverBudZz, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Just made a little salad.. it's got Tres Star, Blue Dream, Vanilla Kush, Chemdog D aaaand....... fuckinnnnnnnnn Shishkaberry!! It's shishkaberry. The last one is shishkaberry. Anywayz... I'm super right now but yea that shit was perdy good. All super fuckin good quality

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. IMG_2194.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  3. back home we call that there a Green Salad

a Dallas Sallad

4. I've always mixxed strains.. I only discovered a few weeks ago when I got this app that it was a thing

• Like Like x 1
  5. I rolled up a nice salad yesterday of Pine OG, Chocolate Kush, and two mystery strains. It was crazy cause the POG is 100% sativa and the CK is 100% indica. One blunt had 4 of us experienced tokers stupid high!

Matter of fact, it was so good that we decided to roll an extendo afterwards. :metal:

6. California salad:

SFV OG
    Calif. Indica
    L.A. Confidential
    Humbolt OG
    Redwood kush

7. No hash croutons?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Been mixing cinex with GDP lately gets ya where ya wanna be