Makeup, Beauty, Skincare

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Madeenz, Dec 13, 2015.

1. I don't do makeup, sometimes I use color correction if I have bags under my eyes.

I know I've spent upwards of $3,000 on my girlfriends makeup and things like that at Ulta and Sephora over the last 6 years.

Oh an Mac.

And lush.

• Like Like x 1
  2. My favorite beauty routines so far is using bentonite clay as a face mask, it really clears your pores. When I take it off I wash my face and it's so smooth <3

I also keep a huge thing of raw coconut oil next to the shower. When ever I'm done before I dry off I put coconut oil everywhere, including some in my hair, before I get out and pat it dry. It leaves your skin really smooth and hydrated. I used to use in shower lotion but the smell of it was way too. Smelly. And artificial. Fruity and flowery and shit.

I also made a simple body scrub with coconut oil and brown sugar. I use it once a week.

Also I love those exfoliating gloves, I just got a few for a dollar each I'm so happy <3

3. I personally use coconut oil as part of my foot care routine. I'm a dude hahah, and i'm trying to avoid having huge calluses and stuff on my feet, so I actually scrub them with sandpaper before rubbing lots of coconut oil into them, only way I can keep them from becoming gross callus/dead skin feet.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. My lashes are growing proper.My friend advised to try dermalmd lash serum.oooooooh wow feeling.I thick and dark lashes now.not harmness.

5. I sell YOUTH by Shaklee. Its vegan, anti-aging skin care, without the use of over 2500 questionable ingredients and chemicals. Clinical results too and my clients have been loving it.