Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

makeshift "spoof"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by charmandy, Sep 26, 2010.

1. my spoof is basically trashed, i use it so much its pretty much worthless now

so i decided to make a new one, only to realize theres no dryer sheets

so, due to my lazyness i decided to try something else.

materials:
    old ceramic tea pot the size of a grapefruit
    4 passion fruit mango tea bags
    1 spearmint tea bag
    duct tape

since the teapots spout was actually connected to the rest of the teapot with a built in screen (so tea leaves dont get into my cup!) i first emptied a bag of loose spearmint leaves into the spout and taped the emptied bag across the top of the spout. Then i taped the 4 mango tea bags on the inside of the pot across the spout screen. i blew through and it smelled strongly of mint and mangos...so strong i was actually taken aback because i didnt think it'd work that great.

anyways, packed a bowl, hit it, then blew the smoke through.
    smells like burnt minty mangoes....but i smell NO weed.

im clever. anyone else tried any variations of making a spoof aside from the traditional toilet roll tube and dryer sheets? im always looking for innovative/effective ways to stealth smoke.

2. soak some papertowels in febreze and then let dry.

3. I've made it with a plastic bottle,
    but never that. That's a pretty fucking sweet idea, not gonna lie.
    I'll have to try it one of these days.

4. wow. super impressive.

5. very handy.

i would like to see what you make a make shift bong out of.

i've never used a sploof myself, just sat on the window sill and smoked outside.

6. I respect your idea, but why try to reinvent the mousetrap? A sploof already seems as simple as it can get.

Edit: To answer your question, no, I have not built a different style of sploof. I've always blew it out a window or used a traditional sploof.

7. Lol i hide my weed with teabags in my minifridge.

8. That's a crazy idea. I'd love to try something like that.

+rep for genius

edit - and it's spelled sploof.