Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Makeshift bong bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theycallmedano, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Made a water bottle bong, but I don't have s bowl. How can I make one? I used pens for my slider Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You can use the head of a socket wrench as the bowl and then attach something to the bottom for the stem. Clean thoroughly though and make sure there's no paint on it.dOtDaG42

3. Yup wrench socket work.

4. Wrench socket. If you cant find ANYTHING you can carve a pipe out of most vegetables or fruits.Also look up toilet paper roll steamrollerSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. people will shit on foil but 90% of us used it at one point, dont do it often and buy some glass asap but one or 2 bowls from foil every now and then wont kill you. 

6. Is the pen plastic? It will still melt even if you use a metal socket for a bowl most likely

7. use a door stop wrapped in electrical tape, then I used a metal frosting tip as the bowl, it made the best sobe water bottle bong ever, I'm all glass on glass nowBasedgodDank

8. I consider myself a waterpipe technician and if anything is a good bowl it'd definitely be a wrench socket or door stop. Also look for an aluminum tube instead of using a plastic pen tube. also invest a bit into a glass drillbit

OP, why don't you skip buying pot a couple times and buy a cheap acrylic piece?

9. +1 on the socket. i was totally thinking that when i started reading... i've made nice pieces out of a couple sockets (1 deep well 5/8" and one short 3/8") electrical tape and a screen. As an electrician, i use what i have on hand for a screen. One method is to use the guts of a wire nut. The little spring inside fits perfectly in the 3/8 drive side of the socket leaving the bowl portion open for the ERRb.