Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Make Your Stash Last (For Vaporizer Users)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jmiliam, May 23, 2014.

1. First off, hi all. I'm not new to the forum (I've been lurking tbh), but this is my first time making an account and actually posting something here. I felt I should give back since I've learned quite a bit from this site (I'm a relatively new smoker).

DO YOU WANNA STRETCH YOUR WEED?

yes

DO YOU OWN A CONVECTION VAPORIZER?

yes

DO YOU OWN A GRINDER YOU CAN COLLECT KIEF WITH?

yes

DO YOU HAVE NICKEL?

YES

Then I have a solution for you. I'm not exactly sure if anyone has is this technique before me, but I'll share anyway.

Assuming you have no vaporized weed saved or any kief in your grinder/collection and at least SOME weed left, what you want to do is:

1. Take a bud\t
    2. Take a few pinches and put it in your grinder and grind until fine (grinding technique down below)\t
    3. Put a nickel on top of the weed in the grinder\t
    4. Put it in the freezer for about 10 minutes to however long you want (more effective the longer the kief can freeze, but works fine with a short freeze, but don't forget that freezer burn exists)\t
    5. Take the grinder out of the freezer and smack it, punch it, slam it, bop it to your heart's content, but don't turn it upside down (if you have a kief catcher) and make sure you don't forget that the weed is in there and could be in the top pieces of your grinder (if you're using a 4 piece) so tap and tilt the grinder every now and then to make sure you're not missing anything.\t
    6. Open your grinder and take out the nickel\t
    7. Optional: dump the weed onto something and use a little brush to knock down any kief caught in the kief catcher\t
    8. Open your kief compartment and smile \t
    9. Pour the ground wonder into your vaporizer\t
    10. Turn your vaporizer on\t
    11. Enjoy a nice bowl (or whatever you have) \t
    12. Pour the leftover vaped weed (should look like the first attached picture) into a dish or plate or something\t
    13. Take another bud\t
    14. Pinch and get a good grind\t
    15. Repeat steps 3-8\t
    16. Pour your weed onto your leftover weed from the sesh you just had (or however much you prefer if you have your own supply)\t
    17. Scrape the kief on top of all that (should look something like the second attached picture)\t
    18. Take whatever you used to scrape with and chop and stir the mixture together until you have an even looking blend
    If you did this right, you just revitalized your used weed and you can throw it right back into a bowl and vape it/smoke it with similar potency, pretty much doubling it.

The grinder techinque I was speaking of earlier is simple, just pinch the weed into the top piece of the grinder and take the second piece off of the rest and pretty much grind it upside down, that way you can grind as much as you want to get the finer grind and thus get better vapor, 

Attached Files: