Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Make Your Own Vaporizor

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by DataBass, Sep 18, 2005.

1. Hi All!

I wanted to put my vaporizor plans on the "Medical Marijuana" forum because it has been so much easier on my body than even a water bong. It costs about $25 (US) for the materials. Since the commercial ones cost between $100 and $300 (some were around $500, yeesh) this is a good way to see if you'd like to upgrade to a more expensive model. I still only use the one I made.

I numbered the pictures in the order you'd use them from 1 through 5. Let me know if you have questions about making your own.

Click on my Gallary button to see the pictures. Each picture has written instructions under the photo details section. (Thanks to ptrckroe<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_702349", true); </SCRIPT> for catching that. :eek: )

2. I dont see any pictures

3. It's in his gallery.