1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

make your own south park character!

Discussion in 'General' started by TheHempress, Feb 1, 2003.

1. Attached Files:

2. yea the ultimate stoner and drunk

3. the ultimate stoner and drunk

4. dammit its not working for me

5. I couldn't figure out how to save it either for a while, but I used Paint Shop Pro to take a screen shot, then I cut it down a bit...try that!

6. .

Attached Files:

7. South parks kicks ass, enough said :)

ick

~lovin it

8. Yei! I made one for each member of my family, and now we have a psycho family portrait on the fridge! It kicks major ass!

9. Ive been playing with this for the past 45min while tokin on my bong. this is pretty cool. I took a screenshot and saved it too since I couldnt find out how to save it there. here it is, heh. and dammit the file size is too big, oh well, heh.

10. Hehe..
    I know this is an old thread. I just didn't want to make a new thread when there was already so many like it.
    Here's me: [​IMG] Lol,i'm growling..:eek:

The better southpark generator is http://spstudio.linda.hosting-friends.de/spstudio.html. I know a lot of you guys already have your's up...but to those who don't, play around with it. :smoke:

11. mine is my av...but here's a bigger version:

Attached Files:

12. south park= greatest show ever made...

matt stone and trey parker......my heroes

13. to bad i thought team america blew :( , oh well go orgasmo!

14. Hehe I played with this thing for a while when I found it posted on here so much fun :smoking:

[​IMG]

15. Me.JPG

Heres me chillin in class blazed.. and for some reason I have my moosehead in my hand too

16. Link is broken

17. yeah..doesn't work for me either.

18. Same here.. Hopefully it comes back up in awhile. Looks like a sweet editor.

Grasscity Deals Near You