make your own south park character!

Discussion in 'General' started by TheHempress, Feb 1, 2003.

1. Attached Files:

2. yea the ultimate stoner and drunk

3. the ultimate stoner and drunk

4. dammit its not working for me

5. I couldn't figure out how to save it either for a while, but I used Paint Shop Pro to take a screen shot, then I cut it down a bit...try that!

6. .

Attached Files:

7. South parks kicks ass, enough said :)

ick

~lovin it

8. Yei! I made one for each member of my family, and now we have a psycho family portrait on the fridge! It kicks major ass!

9. Ive been playing with this for the past 45min while tokin on my bong. this is pretty cool. I took a screenshot and saved it too since I couldnt find out how to save it there. here it is, heh. and dammit the file size is too big, oh well, heh.

10. Hehe..
    I know this is an old thread. I just didn't want to make a new thread when there was already so many like it.
    Here's me: [​IMG] Lol,i'm growling..:eek:

The better southpark generator is http://spstudio.linda.hosting-friends.de/spstudio.html. I know a lot of you guys already have your's up...but to those who don't, play around with it. :smoke:

11. mine is my av...but here's a bigger version:

Attached Files:

12. south park= greatest show ever made...

matt stone and trey parker......my heroes

13. to bad i thought team america blew :( , oh well go orgasmo!

14. Hehe I played with this thing for a while when I found it posted on here so much fun :smoking:

[​IMG]

15. Me.JPG

Heres me chillin in class blazed.. and for some reason I have my moosehead in my hand too

16. Link is broken

17. yeah..doesn't work for me either.

18. Same here.. Hopefully it comes back up in awhile. Looks like a sweet editor.

Grasscity Deals Near You