Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Make your own screens?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slilent, Dec 26, 2011.

1. So is there any dangers buying a LHS screens for 25cents that are precut n come with like 3 in the package? or going to buy the sheets of screen for like 2$ for for a pack of 5 small sheets that make like 10+ screens easy?

iv even gone as far once and cut the screen out my grinder and i actully perfer it like that now .

2. Well that was dumb to do. But anyway just get some glass screens they are alot nicer and last forever

3. You think 25 cents for a screen is too expensive that you'd go and find a cheaper option? Damn.

4. Go get a glass one. There's a shop that sells them near me for $2, and it lasts forever. They're awesome!

5. Take those twistie bread tie things and burn it till theres a wire then twist it up

6. ^^^That sounds retarded, how about just rip the white thing off of it? Even so how do you know the metal is safe and not some toxic shit that will kill you?

7. Yeah...that's not a good idea, as Zagubadu pointed out. You have no idea what kind of metal that is and whether it's safe for you. Aluminum, for example, has been linked to Alzheimer's.

You can get a pack of 5-10 metal screens for a buck at the LHS, or a glass screen for around $2...is the potential of jeopardizing your health really worth a couple of bucks?

8. Screens are cheap man. Buy a glass one. Lasts FOREVER.

9. just go to ur headshop and buy them. they're cheap as fuck.

10. break a beer/wine bottle into small enough (yet big enough) pieces for your piece and use that! It's perfect and its free.

11. screens are 10 cents for a pack of 20.
    im sure the screen in your grinder was FAR more expensive.
    use some sense.

12. the price isnt the issue and i hate the lil screen in the grinder fucking annoying it pushs in and my weed bounces out so annoying it was a cheap 15$ grinder from local tabaky store