Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Make Your Own Piece Using Household Items

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NL5xMendo, Jan 10, 2009.

1. #1 NL5xMendo, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
    I know quite possibly a million ways in which to construct an apparatus to smoke out of using thing i can find around my house. However there are always "favorites" that everyone uses. But I wanna know what crazy devices you guys came up with.

A few ones that ive made:

Sobe Bong (easy)
    Gravity/waterfall (easy)
    made a pipe using plumbing brass piping and joints w/ screen
    APPLE PIPE (always a favorite)
    earth lung (two holes in the ground connected with hole in middle. cover one end with lid and wedge bong stem in it. on the other, bigger hole, put a garbage bag over it with the open part of the bag touching the ground covering the hole. get any screw on round lid and chop it off putting it on the top of the bag over the hole, tape that on make it as air tight as possible. then its the matter of lighting the weed on the one side, and pulling the bag up on the other side, working kinda of like a diaphram to inhale the smoke. once its all filled up you can serve the bag around and get a moderate size group (3-4) pretty blitzed. The cool thing is that when it goes through the tunnel connecting the holes in the ground it will filter it and make it drop a bunch of the heavier ash matter, and give you more straight vapor. try it, and then try it with solar hits.)

when i was way young and i wanted to smoke i had to make all these.

WHAT HAVE YOU MADE BEFORE WHEN YOU WERE WITHOUT YOUR PIECE?

2. what the heck is a solar hit?

3. A solar hit my man is the use of a magnifying glass to heat and smoke your herb. This takes away the use of a lighter which can fuck up the taste and resin on your bud..........................and its just badass to do, makes you look wicked cool.

4. Tis isn't very seasoning :/

try recreational.

5. e...ee......excuse me?

6. before i got actual pieces i used to pride myself on my ability to make a smoking device out of literaly anything. i was like the mcguyver of ghetto pipes. havent made one in a while.

7. Yeah i only do when I'm bored now.......i like the ghetto mcgyever too thats funny...... and hey dude fucking you live in MASS, i used to live in Walpole, like 5 miles from foxborough.....GOOD BUDS, and you just got your decriminalize vote out. GO MASS!

8. #8 swmr, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
    At school my friends made a GB with a Hawaiian punch jug as the chamber, and a trashcan to hold the water. What makes it unique is that they put a diffused downstem on it, so you hold the punch bottle in one spot and light the bud as it bubbles. Filters pretty nicely, and one hit is enough smoke quick enough to feel like you just smoked an entire bowl alone.

My friend also broke his 3 foot 9mm ADS so we had an Illy AC lying around unused. They burned a hole into a one gallon (I think, maybe larger) Gatorade bottle and tied them with some hemp. What makes this one unique is that it has two slanted carbs on the opposite sides of the chamber. When you rip and clear it, the smoke tornadoes in the chamber. Both this and the GB get stored in my room haha.

I also built a quickie bong a few days ago after breaking my bowl. Empty bottle of Level with a hole drilled into the side, and a cheapo glass downstem and slide. Not too bad, but I am working on finding a shorter downstem.

No pictures of the first two, since they are at school and I am unfortunately still on vacation till tomorrow.

Edit, can't get a picture of my bong to show up for some reason...

9. i turn wood on a lathe for a hobby so i started turning my own pipes just recently its fun when youre baked just turn it and rock out to some tunes haha ill try to get pics up on here

10. #10 jhchawk, Jan 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
    `

11. olk one time me and my friends mad a bong out of a pool noodle! we took a tiny water bottle cut a hole on one end and screwed the bottle up in the hole, then we block it off with some kind of kitchen utensil and i cant exactly remember how we made the bowl though (it was like 4 or 5 years ago). we were so fucking high even at the prom party b4 we got drunk as fuck!