make your own herb grinder!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by GreenDazed42, Oct 18, 2003.

1. I tried it this morning and...no. It does tastes pretty interesting though, but I think you'd need to grind up a bit of weed with the coffee to feel anything. I ground up 3 grams and left the keif on the sides and on the blades and then ground up some coffee, and no buzz. But I wonder what would happen if I mixed my coffee with some pot oil....

2. wow... i thought YOU were going to tell ME

3. exacty what i thought. massive title fail

4. coffee that gets you high brings wake and bake to a whole new level xD

5. LOL! Well played, streetFarmacist. :)

6. That happened to me back in the day, except with a not-so-fun outcome.

I wiped the grinder clean and everything afterwords, but the next time my dad went to make coffee he goes "who was grinding pot in the coffee grinder? it smells like pot", he ended up searching my room and flushing a half-O-dank

7. c'mon man a seasoned toker should have a grinder.

8. Why? Explain please.
    I can chop so quick with my hands, and i don't lose trichomes like everyone thinks.

A seasoned toker will have a preferred method for a reason.
    Try it sometime.

9. scissors and a shot glass bro. takes time, but kicks ass.

10. Ummm.... no you don't. I use a coffee grinder too and you merely have to tilt it on the slightest angle to make the weed fall into the blade when grinding. Plus the Kief hits the cover and sticks there so you can bang it on a table and put it in the bowl. I use a old FYE card to make a pile on the table and scoop it in the bowl.

11. does the magic bullet really work but will the keif get stuck cus its my parents magic bullet so it might not be a good idea..

12. hell yea...jus did that in a thick shotglass wit my hand over it

perfect

13. yezzur

14. really? I mean...really? Most your posts that I read anyway tend to be pretty legit, but this has me going :rolleyes:

EDIT: nice 5 year old thread revival to whoever did it, lol, I was barely 15 when this thread started...

15. that is really stupid, you use a coffee grinder for weed only and coffee only not both in one then u cant get your crystals out that stick to it unless u want to smoke coffee:smoking:

16. Exactly what I do when I'm out and about!

Cept, break it up with your fingers then grab a few pieces of bud between your thumb and forefinger and slip your scissors between them and cut. Be careful not to cut yourself though.

17. I want to make my own, I just don't have the time or aperatus for that kinda job.
    I own three, A very nice wood one, missing plenty of teeth though(why don't they sell replacements?)(don't say "just buy a new one":devious:i like mine). And two little metal one. Anyone who buys one online should defenitly check the size. I was disepointed twice, you can never tell by the picture. One is a skull and the top of the head comes off for storage, holds roughly a quarter, and the other came with a vaporizer. If anyone wants to buy a small grinder I'm wanting to sell both of them. PM me.

18. i'm with you on this. what's so bad about touching the weed? it's like peope are disgusted by touching it or something, so they let a grinder do it. plus, by touching it i think it gives a better idea of quality.

19. what about those vegetable/fruit choppers? that you just press down repeatedly and it cuts it up. that might dice it up pretty good

20. use small scissors and a shot glass.
    hald the scissors with your thumb and index finger but with the blades down and just randomly chop the herb.
    works well with small amounts like one joints worth, does a better job that grinder with sticky moist and dense weeds