Make your own bong!

Discussion in 'General' started by PeppermintCreep, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Any ideas?!

Something classier than a coke can. I WANT A COOL ART PROJECT!!! :smoke:

love you

2. i made a 4 footer out of a pvc pipe, clear 1/4inch tubing a rubber gromet from an old bong a metal bowl head from an old bong and some roofing tar sealer stuff my friend had. used that to seal the bottom of the tube. hits like a cannon. i can barely handle it.

3. i had a friend make a bong out of these vodka bottles and they looked really nice because of the frosted glass

heres a picture of the vodka bottles:
    [​IMG]

4. man i wish i had some vodka to make that shit with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would be awesome

but...yeah idk.

5. Toke up and go to Hobby Lobby/Lowes/Home Depot/Menards/ect

6. whaat whyd would i go to home depot there's god damn mexicans there

7. Yeah you can make good bongs. My husband does. You just have to have the right tools and not be lazy about it.

The last bong we had we put those miniature rocks that you put in fish tanks in the bottom of the bong. Made the bubbles smaller and easier to hit. :) It was a bit harder to change the water in but not really. We used a vodka bottle.

8. like how would you use a vodka bottle? dont you need like a blow torch or some shit...?

9. Umm let me try to explain how he did it... It was pretty cool. The vodka bottle came with a top with a cork in it and he drilled 3 holes into the cap. Then he put 3 copper pipes through the holes. One for the carb and one for a hose that you suck. And the third had a copper bowl attached to it. Then inside the bottle were rubber hoses. And there was a short hose on the outside (carb), the long hose you inhale with. And then the bowl obviously. Does that make sense? o_O I don't know if I am explaining all the parts right.

10. Oh and he used a soldering iron to fuse the bowl to the copper pipe.

11. What are you, racist?

12. HAH! You'll prolly get hated on for it though.

13. you can get one of those glass drill things and drill two holes. one for the stem and one for the carb and yeah