Make up your own bedtime story

Discussion in 'General' started by chinoko, Dec 20, 2011.

1. I'm high right now and just randomly thought of this.
    Try writing your own bedtime story here hahahaha one you would read to your nephew/niece

2. There was once a poor little lad who liked to frolic. This little lad only frolicked in the winter though. It just didn't seem right to frolic through all the seasons.

Such as in summer the boy would breakdance.

In the spring he would tap dance

In the fall he wouldn't dance at all but instead sing opera.

But after Many Many years of the boy following this pattern he grew into a man and eventually got so old he couldn't frolic,breakdance, tap dance, or sing opera any more.

He was absolutely heart broken the day he went to the doctor and received the terrible news that he couldn't do these things.

Well when the man got home he went and browsed the web to see if he could find some alternatives to his dancing and singing.

Believe it or not. He sure as hell did! The man discovered the art of ping pong. This was the one thing that he was able to do without fazing his health. Even the doctor agreed it was a great alternative.

Turns out this man was a natural ping pong player. A prodigy....

That's all I feel like typing. I'm on my phone and its 3 in the morning should probably get some sleep. Let me know what you think. Haha

3. My girlfriend makes me tell her made up stories every night before we sleep..

4. "There was once this girl who's boyfriend didn't have a small penis, and she would make him tell her stories before they slept."

5. My dad used to tell me these storys about a stupid guy named stumpy who was living/camping in fred meyers it was hilarious

6. There once was this seed that grew up to become a female sativa. One day she was basking in the sunlight when all the sudden gardener Juan came along and ripped her from the ground. She then was bricked up and smuggled in the US and sold as middle grade cannabis across the states.

The end.

Moral of the story is buy dank!

7. [quote name='"ganja999"']There once was this seed that grew up to become a female sativa. One day she was basking in the sunlight when all the sudden gardener Juan came along and ripped her from the ground. She then was bricked up and smuggled in the US and sold as middle grade cannabis across the states.

The end.

Moral of the story is buy dank![/quote]

Cause growers of dank don't rip the plant out ?

8. Once upon a time I smoked a bowl, and fell fast asleep, the end.

9. #9 jackc, Dec 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2011
    Once their was a little kid called Brah now all the kids at preschool and even primary school made fun of him for having a name that sounded exactly like a females bra,
    Then he went to highschool and heard a really hot chick come outa the female locker room and say "shit I forgot to put on my bra" and just as she was about to go back in Brah said "hey you were looking for me" and she laughed said "what" he told her his name and she laughed again then he got to be her replacement bra. Brah thanked his stoner dad later that afternoon for calling him Brah when he was only 2 minutes old.

Moral of the story is that it does not matter how messed up you are theirs always a silver lining.

Lol

10. Once upon a time there was a successful man, he got given some dank kush, not knowing what to do with it he decided the best thing to do was smoke it, after enjoying the sensation it gave him he sought out more of this 'kush' and proceded to smoke it in copius ammounts, this resulted in him becoming a street bum, everything he had worked for he lost, all the people he cared for he abused and as a result ended up a loney man.

Eventually he turned to crystal meth and as a result of a deal gone wrong was shot in the face then died.

The end.

This bedtime story was brought to you by the American Drugs Advisory Commision

11. haha thats pretty good. if you made that up yourself ill rep you

12. Ten days before Christmas a boy was born, like any other kid innocent to the world who never needed material objects to cover for happiness. Well the boy change once his true mind woke up at the age of four the darkness became light another personality came that took over now his memories were allowed to remain and which became his first memory was the image of the boys grandma grabbing his aunt hair while seeing the tears come out.to be exact this is all a blur as another child was next to him, the face which didn't turn to look at the boy just kept staring as the aunt began to scream in pain.-The End

13. yeah mate i made it up on the spot. its something i do to pass the time when im bored :p

• Like Like x 1
  14. once upon a time, exodus2011 laid in his bed with his SWAGGERIFIC self.

then reese witherspoon and leah dizon came in and jumped on his penor.

THE END