Make up sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by treelover, Apr 22, 2011.

1. I searched threads so I hope there isn't one about this because I'm using my iPod and things are a little annoying to navigate anyways is it just is make up sex fucking awesome??! My boyfriend and I have a very active sex life and it's always amazing sometimes sweet and intimate and sometimes crazy as hell lol! But this week I said some very not nice things to him . It was he only fight we've ever really had and i felt awful. I ended up baking him a cake the next day and went over to his place that nigh after he got off work. As soon as I got there i started apologizing as I had only done it through text and I still felt pretty awful. He told me not to worry about it that he wasn't mad anymore and kissed me once really passionately then i got all fired up and it for a couple hours of the most passionate amazing thing I've ever had lol. All I can say is it too soon to piss him off again... Just kidding

2. make up sex is great :) glade to hear it owrked out

3. Me to I just wanted to know if this was normal. He kind of attacked me .. Not saying I didn't like it lol

4. Guys do that...

How did you piss him off?

If you liked being 'attacked', you might want to know this.

The more you piss him off, the stronger his attack will be.

5. Make up sex is the best. Angry, passionate and angsty:cool:

6. #6 treelover, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well I dont remember how the argument started or what we were fighting about really. But I told him I was pissed because I do everything on his time and that he makes me feel inconvenient and that he doesnt do shot for me when I'm always doing stuff for him. I started apologizing immediately because I was having a hard day and none of the following is true. My grandfather just passed and I cared for him the last months of his life . Regardless I really hurt him because he does so much for me in reality I was jut emotional. We made up . He told me he wasn't mad anymore but I still felt a bad . That why i made him a cake and the. We had some great sex and now things are back to being blissful lol

7. #7 treelover, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I know! It was so great. I made sure to tell him lol he seemed to like that haha. we are aggressive sometimes but... Angsty is a good word for it. it was mind if like I know your sorry and I was like but blah blah * crazy mind boggling kiss* silence... Ok you're right lol.