Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Make The Smoke Never Visible In The Air With Tp

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by UniqueGrass, May 5, 2014.

1. I found a good way to smoke and not
    get a smoky room.

You gotta get 10 - 15 sheets of Toliet Paper (half if 2 ply). Fold it so its 1 sheet size and fold in half. Then spark up, put your mouth to the TP and exhale into it. No Smoke!

May get a little smoke, just up the sheet number. :bongin:

2. Meh it's such a waste of toilet paper when you can just go outside and smoke without all that hassle.

3. Yeah, the best way to smoke inside is something with a bowl, cover with thumb between hits, blow out window.

But this is something you can do in other buildings or even your own house :bongin:

4. And if police drive by....

5. Use dryer sheets(fabric softener sheets)  Makes your room smell nice. 

6. Don't use the toilet paper first.

7. Police won't do shit if you don't act sketchy; make it seem like you are smoking a cig.

8. Or you could build a sploof.
    Toilet paper roll with dry sheets.
    Similar concept but masks the smell....

Go legit and diy a smoke buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I have never seen a police car in my backyard

10. Ive seen police drive by my back alley

11. What if you have a lung?

12. This is how it would go if he did see you and knew it was weed

"Hey, stop that"
    "No"
    "Yes"
    "But I'm on my own property and it's just a cigar"
    "Oh".

13. Well Mr. Canadian Penis, I'm gonna cede the point to you just because of your name. Keep on swingin big guy. 

14. #14 frr, May 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
    Are people retarded
    Jesus Christ
    get out of here

15. :D Anything I can do for you now?

16. What if you are using a lung though?

17. i always use a lung when i smoke. hell sometimes i use two

18. Police have better things to do than bust someone casually enjoying a smoke on their own property. Just this morning a cop drove by me as I hit my bong on my front porch. I waved to him, and he waved back.

The end.

19. I like to be safe. The cops in my city are bad, there are 2 that go around some weekends pulling over random people. When they do this, whenever I pass by the main street, I see 2 sets of flashing lights.

20. I like stories with happy endings.