Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Make the most of a Nickel?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kebby, Mar 9, 2011.

1. So Im buying a nickel tommorow, and I wanna know how to make the most of it. Like, how to get the longest high off of it. I have a bong, and I know how to roll joints. I wont get a chance to smoke again for awhile so I wanna make the most of it.

2. take the nick in one fat bong rip, hold that shit in exhale and get high as fook

3. One Hitter

4. Any idea how long itll last? Ive only smoked once before, soooo..

5. You should have bought a gram or at least a dime bag... a nickle may do nothing for you..:confused:

6. Get a quarter or half o then no worries :devious:

7. a nickle, a 1/2 gram should do PLENTY for you! you should pack a snapper in a water bong (that is, if you dont' know, a bowl you ash in one hit as to not waste anything). I dunno, I couldn't take a 1/2 gram hoot in a water bong so I would pack like 2 smaller hoots. but if you have a gravity then that would be a different story. (you would probably cough quite a bit but in like 5 minutes that'll go away and it'll be so worth it).

8. If I couldve, I wouldve. Its hard enough getting the nickel =/ Its mostly dry where I am, or at least I dont have the right hook ups. Leaving aside the fact that im pretty much broke.

9. yup a one hitter will do the trick.
    im surprised nobodies said vape yet. i hate vapes 0.0

10. I have a waterbong, and I used to use it on tobacco (Im SO glad I stopped smoking those cancer sticks) So I know how to use it, so I think ill probly pack small amounts and smoke them. Thanks for the advice

11. ok ok ok pinch like 1/10 of it then smoke each 1/10 each hour

12. i would gravity bong it. You will get ripped for a few hours if you have smoked once

13. I think Ill pinch it, but I may gravity bong it.

14. Oh yeah one more thing, hold it in your lungs. like hold it for at least 5 seconds or even 10. I know it's not good for you but whenever I want a toke to last (usually cause I only have time for 1) then I hold it in for a bit because I think it does get you a bit higher. it's just less harsh for your lungs to take more tokes and not hold them in as long (although less economical on weed, I personally don't think the amount of "extra-highness" you get from holding smoke in is worth the damage it will do to your lungs, not to mention you could be using that time to be packing another bowl and taking another hoot.. )

15. oh yeh tht too hold it in untill no smoke comes out of your mouth, gets you baker.

16. Alright, thanks for the help man.

17. 3 second rule :smoke:

18. I love these forums. No shortage of helpful people.

19. Do not do this, lol. It will not get you any more high than holding it in for 3-6 seconds would..the thc stops being absorbed into your lungs after like 5 seconds..do not kill your brain cells please.

But yeah I'd just load snaps into a gravity or use a one-hitter in your case..personally I'd use my bong but I am not sure if you have one or not.

20. I have a bong.