Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

make shift ash trays

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aka Sheezy, Jun 10, 2010.

1. haha when i smoked out my window, i would just ash out my window...but now theres a screen there and it would cause a scene to try and move it enough..whats a good way to ash..i was using a cup but idk, im high sorry i can hardly make complete sentences

2. Empty soda/beer cans/bottles, the cellophane from a pack of cigs, an empty Altoids tin...or you could just fold up a piece of paper into a little tray, then ash in there and seal it up when you're done. Lots and lots of things can be used as ashtrays.

3. A large cup filled with just a bit of water for the ashes and cigs to die out in.

4. i usually use the diet coke can that i've just drank in record time due to having bitchy dry mouth. orrrr if there's an empty packet of something around from where i've had the munchies.
    maybe we should just invest in ash trays? hmm.

5. haha yeah i actually used this last night..i just didn't know if you guys had something cool or helpful or i dont even know

6. Its fun to just ash it on the roof or the side of the house. And then pray and pray the gutter doesnt catch on fire. Im glad I dont have to smoke out of windows anymore.

7. It's makeshift not make shift.

8. I use this cool what i think is something that was meant to hold popuri. It works great and can hold a lottt of ash, and also some dutch guts.

9. I ash in an ashtray I made in high school.

I made the grooves extra big to accommodate my blunts :cool:

10. maybe just use an ashtray? or i just use empty cans of drink and bottles.