Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Make Hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SenorGanja, Apr 17, 2011.

1. I plan to buy some bud for the weekend after 4/20 and make hash out of it. It'd be the first time at making/smoking hash so I had some q's

1.) How much bud should I buy to make a sizeable amount of hash (enough to last the weekend)
    2.) What type of hash is easiest to make and how should I make it?
    3.) What are your experiences with hash? How did it affect you?

Okay :) That's all GC, I appreciate your answers :D Toke on! :smoke: :bongin:

2. 1 ) 1 oz, not much of weed is pure thc, so you'll need 1 oz dank for it's trichs.
    2 ) Collect all the keef with a silk screen, after firstly grinding the weed up, and then pack it into cellophane, and in newspaper, wet it, oven for like 245 F - 4 minutes. It'll make it like beautiful hash.
    3 ) It was alright, too strong for my taste. :D

3. Idk how to make hash but I've had full melt glass and its awesome knocked me on my ass I put it over a .5g bowl of chemdawg 4 I was blasted for a while

4. tbh honest man unless you get good hookups (like really, really good) youll take a huge hit man.

if you pay 250 for an oz, and yield %20 (usually right abouts or lower, depends on trich content) youll end up with just over 5 grams....which means youll wind up paying about 50 a g. if you pay more for an ounce, or yield less (very real possibility) then its even worse.

5. Alright, thanks! :D I'll try it when I get enough $ for an O, definitely won't have enough by next weekend.

Eh :/ I can probably get a pretty good deal on the bud considering my dealer is a friend and would give me a discount if I told him what I planned on doing with it. But I'll have to wait until the summer to buy and O, cos the summer's when I take on extra jobs and stuff so i plan on doing it around June or so...

6. #6 HomerSativa, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yea, I agree. I just made some BHO and if I didn't have copious amounts of dank bud I'd be very mad at the yield size. I got 3 grams from 16 grams. When I make it with bubble bags I get a touch higher yield. But, like EW said, unless you have the hook up (or loads of cash, then buy it) it's NOT worth it. :( Either way, have a safe mellow 420 week end.

7. go for it then! the only way i was able to find out how cost inefficient it is was by running a few ounces in diff ways myself. hash has been around a bit lately though, for the 1st time since ive been smoking, somewhat regularly.

if ya go into it not worrying about breaking even, but just wanting to experience making (and smoking) it then it can a real fun, rewarding thing to do.

you get a special feeling smoking on some hash you made yourself, fruits of my labor an all that

8. Thanks for the input and you too man, have a nice and relaxing 420 :smoke: