Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

make hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jeremy13, Nov 14, 2013.

1. #1 jeremy13, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
    how can i make hash to smoke like cheech and chong did in all smoke up when they put it on the tip of the safety pen lit it and inhaled the smoke how much bud would i need? and how would i make it the easiest and fastest way possible?

2. #2 Doke Smoper, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
    If you personally used the money and took the time to make the stuff, you wouldn't smoke it on a pin lol.  It can be pretty difficult. 

However the quickest thc concentrate would be to make bho.  That involves a tube, a couple cans of n-butane, a rubber stopper and a cheesecloth, you empty the butane through the tube containing the material, into a pyrex dish.  Afterward the butane will bubble away, leaving the bho to be collected.  BHO can be smoked preferably with an oil vape or dab rig, but rednecks do hot knife it and even smoke it on cigarette ash on a soda can with a hole poked in it.

Also the movie you are referring to is Up In Smoke, not all smoke up.  How old are you?

3. my bad man im fucked and im 19

4. i read somewher where you can get it put it in the microwave for 20 seconds then walk on it using kief but is there like a cheaper way like that? since i aint hardly got any money

5. Not really.  It's expensive stuff to make or buy. 

6. o alright but how much do you think bho method would cost and how much bud would it take? and how long?

7. gonna cost about a hundred bucks over all for the proper stuff.  An ounce will make about 4 grams.

8. damn alright

9. Essentially what hash or bho is doing is concentrating the thc.  Where regular schwag weed may have a thc content of around 3-5% and higher end medical having 19-29%, bho has had lab ratings up to 75%

10. alrigth i guess ill start buying the things next week

11. what could i use instead of cheesecloth?

12. Someone explain step 7 for me, like why/why not

1. First take your baggie and cut it into the shape that you want to make your hash in. Make sure the baggie is about the same size as a 3mm layer of your kief/marijuana you're going to use to make the hash with.
    2. Use a lighter to seal up the sides of the baggie, leaving one side open.
    3. Fill the bag with your kief, make sure you don't spill any.
    4. Add one drop of water for every 0.5g of kief you have, if you have less than 0.5g just add one drop of water.
    5. Mix the water with the hash until it is homogeneous.
    6. Take your lighter and seal up the baggie as close as you can to the kief. The hashish will be in the shape of the bag so unless you love thin hash that crumbles easily, make sure the bag is small as possible.
    7. Now, microwave the kief for up to 20 seconds, heat it for atleast 7 seconds, and add one second for every 0.1g of kief over 3g. If you don't want to microwave and only want pressed kief instead of hash, you can let the kief dry before the next step.
    8. Immediately, take your warm baggie of kief, put it in your shoe and go for a walk. You should walk at least half a mile, if you have a heavier person that can do it let them do it as this will make better hash.
    9. Using a sharp knife over a container, open the bag, because sometimes the edges of the hash can be a little crumbly depending on how well you made your shoe hash.